Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I recently saw this video about Samurai Jack. Thought I should share it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRbEMYnqLvY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Mr.Tophat posted:

Edit: ALSO! Aku states that all the time portals have been destroyed.
If all the portals and ways of time travel on Earth have been destroyed (in theory), why doesn't Jack go to another world to look for one there? In fact, why doesn't Aku use his magic to send Jack to the other end of the Universe?

MonsterEnvy posted:

Appearntly the Guardian will be addressed.

Jack's most dangerous enemies were probably the Imoncandi as you mentioned. Demongo the Soul Collector, the demon that served Aku that could summon the souls of all he had slain to fight for him. And the Minions of Set, the quasi divine creatures that Jack had no way to beat. (They were faster then him, stronger then him, his magic sword did not work on them as they regenerated and there were three of them.) and had to rely on an ancient prophecy that made it so that a god intervened on his behalf and destroyed them for him.

There were also those 8 machine assassins that Jack could not cut without the help of the machines' creator. In fact, the Daughters of Aku sort of remind me of those machines.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

The original sword was made from his father's spirit. Maybe Jack gets a new sword made from his spirit.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Some people were wondering what that creature was that guided Ashi to Jack. I think it's the one that guided Jack in the episode where he was tricked by Aku disguised as a woman.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Mylan posted:

I'm thinking the Scotsman's ghost sees Jack with Ashi and gets all excited that Jack found himself a wife, making things awkward for a second. That's about as far as love interest I'm willing to tolerate with how little time they've had together.

Ashi doesn't know what marriage is. I wonder if she'll ask if it's some kind of food.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

So, how'd we do on that bingo sheet?

e: Quoting for reference -

Did we get an epilogue? Cause if we did, Bingo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

What about the episode where Jack pilots the giant robot Samurai?

• Locked thread