Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

Potassium Problems posted:

Overall great season & loved the finale. You did it Jack, you got back to the past :unsmith:

This but I wish Ashi had just continued existing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavelcade
Dec 9, 2015

I'm actually a boy!

mushroom_spore posted:

Mostly a good show, but needed to manage its time better in the final third. Even if they had to have romance, it could have been written (and more effectively) in much less screentime while other actual plot was going on, instead of stopping everything for "oops my clothes fell off."

Clothes falling off has been a tradition of this show since its inception and it would be a crime for it to have stopped happening.

• Locked thread