Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I watched Jack and the Haunted House last night, and I really don't get why I never see anybody talking about that episode.

That episode's ending fight is seriously impressive looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

It's crazy picking up on the references in Samurai Jack now that I'm older.

I like the character that's literally just Jigen in the season 3 finale

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I think he lost it at some point during the time skip.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Give it to Ubisoft, and they can make an open world game where you scale towers. The hook is that the towers have time portals on top of them that Aku snatches away when you get up there. As a consolation prize, Aku tells you about some cool side activities that are put onto your map.

There's an upgrade system, light stealth mechanics, and parkour.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLk619tHgE

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

This is, like, the exact opposite of those people who go "Actually, it's not pedophilia, she's actually 2,000 years old and just happens to look 8 so it's ok"

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Mylan posted:

I'm thinking the Scotsman's ghost sees Jack with Ashi and gets all excited that Jack found himself a wife, making things awkward for a second. That's about as far as love interest I'm willing to tolerate with how little time they've had together.

It would be better of he assumes she's his daughter

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The only woman that Samurai Jack should love is Aku in disguise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

She has one of those voices that easily fits a lot of different roles without her really having to do anything to her voice, and she has tons of experience.

• Locked thread