Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'm coming down on the side of the horseman being a vision of what Jack will become, but not evil. He was having visions of his parents berating him for turning away from his purpose, and the spectre of his future self was silently doing the same thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I'm still hyped about how awesome it was. Scaramouche was the bomb. Up until that point things were plenty good, but when that robot opened his big grinning mouth and said "Samurai Jaaaack!" it was like thirteen years hadn't passed.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Whatever happens, if someone makes a Samurai Jack game and the controls aren't Press A - Jump, Hold A - Jump Good, then I'm not buying it.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmVqB3YCYfY

Lemon
May 22, 2003

I will happily eat a ban if by the end of the series:

1. Jack didn't get his sword back.
2. Jack and Ashi fell in love.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

i don't think, as a whole, the show has great attitudes about women. i mean, the entire punchline of the second scotsman episode is that his wife is fat and lovely.

But he loves her anyway, because there's more to women than just looks.

Like how well they can gently caress people up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Onmi posted:

Hey, there are TV Guide spoilers out for 7 and 8. They put to rest the stupid arguments in this thread.

Episode 7 - XCVIII:
Jack and Ashi overcome a series of dangerous physical and spiritual tests in order to recover Jack's sword.

Episode 8 - XCIX:
The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.

That second one makes me concerned for my :10bux:

• Locked thread