Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

kefkafloyd posted:

The wait was worth it.

Tom Kenny as Paul Lynde as Ian Anderson The Robot was brilliant.

Come on, man. It was a Sammy Davis Jr. impersonation through and through.

Episode was excellent. I'm so glad Samurai Jack is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Acebuckeye13 posted:

That was loving intense, god drat

This episode was so loving good, holy poo poo. I don't think I blinked the entire last half of it.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

CuddlyZombie posted:

I'm a dummy and wasn't sure what was going on with the fading firefly. How'd it let him know they were close?

Also, I actually gasped at that neck slice. Jesus

The fireflies lit up around the presence of life, like when the Daughters were walking through the corridors of the temple and in the burial chamber around the roots of the trees. The tombs had cracks in their lids, so the Daughters likely saw the light and figured out his hiding spot.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Man, I was busy all day and was looking forward to tonight's episode, too. To advertise the new episode for tonight on top of everything is a crummy move.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Despite it being a send up of multiple series I like, I don't really care for Rick and Morty. I'm happy that others are excited about its premiere though. :unsmith:

• Locked thread