Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
At this point, I think what I'd like best is to get word from people who worked on it what the design of the final episodes was like. I share a lot of the opinions on people who felt it wasn't a well done ending, but I'm curious why the choices and writing turned out like it did. Think we'll get an exit interview appearing anytime soon?

Also, what have other critics said about the series ending, or was it overlooked since it was a special event?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
If you like noir stories, Tale of X-49 is a great episode. What also was pretty great about the series was that each episode was fairly stand-alone, so you could just watch that one, and then another random one, and it would still make sense.

• Locked thread