Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
The wait was worth it.

Tom Kenny as Paul Lynde as Ian Anderson The Robot was brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses

Vanderdeath posted:

Come on, man. It was a Sammy Davis Jr. impersonation through and through.

:doh: Yes, you're right.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses

mycot posted:

Despite there being almost no Samurai Jack merch, it still somehow got two lovely licensed games while it was running - one for the GBA and one for the PlayStation 2. This almost sounds like the start of a goon project.

Just hire PlatinumGames and make a MGR reskin with Samurai Jack. instant money.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses

Funky Valentine posted:

LOOOOOOOOOONG AGO, in distant America, I, STEVEN ARMSTRONG, the GREATEST SENATOR AND LONGHORNS QUARTERBACK THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN...

You don't gently caress with this shapeshifting master of darkness!

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
Jack's completed his transformation into a modern Snake Eyes with his New Dog Friend Timber™. I approve.

edit: also there was something darkly funny about Jack just letting Ashi drop as she ranted futilely at him. it was just so over the top.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
Some of the other daughters were listed in the credits besides Ashi. Avi was one, I've forgotten the other two.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
This bit of Jack and Ashi is dark comedy gold.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
Ashi's new Rydia look is great.

Last week was a bit of a lull, but it needed to happen so we could get this greatness. Alas, there are only four episodes left.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
This show's been very Final Fantasy IV the past few weeks. This is a good thing.

Also, whoever called Jack getting his sword back via the Gods, collect your reward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

Was her cheap sunglasses
Are they going to gently caress or are they just loving with us? Stay tuned to find out!

• Locked thread