Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Perez force the dems left?
This poll is closed.
Yes 33 6.38%
No 343 66.34%
Keith Ellison 54 10.44%
Pete Buttigieg 71 13.73%
Jehmu Green 16 3.09%
Total: 416 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

mcmagic posted:

That doesn't seem super helpful.

Neither does reminding voters that your party is worthless and loves jerking itself off to how worthless it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

mcmagic posted:

Not winning a seat in a R+20 district just doesn't make the top 50 things that make the democratic party worthless. This isn't the hill to die on.

Losing it by 6% after the DNC refuses to fund the running democrat does though. Thanks for sticking up for Perez lying about adopting a 50 state strategy.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

mcmagic posted:

This race isn't the one to judge their 50 state strategy on. Their version of the RedMap project will be and we won't know about that probably for years. Remember that there are pretty much ~120 republican held seats that they are more likely to win in 2018 than Kansas 4.

Why not? It was a winnable election, dems knew it was winnable, and they ceded it to republicans by abandoning the dem campaigning for it why? Why do you think a good 50 state strategy entails handing republicans victories till 2018?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

mcmagic posted:

Clyburn, just like the rest of the democrats, inspires zero confidence. That is for sure. It's all bunch of 80 year old's for Christ's sake.

Ftfy

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Cerebral Bore posted:

They're going to win like three of those seats by refusing to field candidates in the rest of them.

actually they'll only win 1. they'll refuse to fund 2 of those candidates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

new thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816838

• Locked thread