Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Perez force the dems left?
This poll is closed.
Yes 33 6.38%
No 343 66.34%
Keith Ellison 54 10.44%
Pete Buttigieg 71 13.73%
Jehmu Green 16 3.09%
Total: 416 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Can't believe the amount of Waaahm in Deak's 8020th-ish Shitpost he called his Shitpost One.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

khwarezm posted:

How the hell did you get that from his post?

He's Deak.

And far as I see it, if Perez was the best the Centrists could dig up as a convincing challenge, they're already having to compromise. Just keep the eyes on it, and get active. If poo poo really goes off the rails we'll know it's coming.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

El Pollo Blanco posted:

Do the racists who vote Democrat count as being a welcomed part of the democratic party? I understand the sentiment, but does convincing people who are or might be racist to vote for you through campaigning that doesn't appeal to their racism count as welcoming?

I'm not being snarky, I'm curious as to what you think about this.

If they're willing to vote Dem in spite of their racism, then that's a plus yes. The main argument just remains that they aren't to be given influence in how the party rolls forward unless all their racist bullshit is off the table from minute one.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

blackguy32 posted:

It's worth trying for better social programs, but coddling these people in hopes of them coming to your side isn't going to work.

This, let's not repeat the grabbing of suburban Republicans thinking that substituting minorities for rust belters results in anything better, even if it might electorally for a whole host of bad reasons.

• Locked thread