Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Perez force the dems left?
This poll is closed.
Yes 33 6.38%
No 343 66.34%
Keith Ellison 54 10.44%
Pete Buttigieg 71 13.73%
Jehmu Green 16 3.09%
Total: 416 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

JeffersonClay posted:

I'm literally saying we should be careful about criticizing our own so the right can't turn things against us you dolt.

The right will make up poo poo to use against us, who gives a gently caress what they do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Not a Step posted:

Meanwhile, Hillary emerged from the woods today to give a talk where she, uh, blamed everyone else for her loss. And also called for the bombing of Syria.

I can't loving believe she has the gall to speak like she's planning on being a leader in the party again. She should return to the woods, her name never uttered again in regards to politics.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

In general, I believe it is a big mistake to assume that the views people express in polls are an accurate represent of ~who they really are~. Most people can easily change their opinions on different subjects depending upon the environment they're exposed to.

Hell, people change their opinions based on how you word the poll question.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

frakeaing HAMSTER DANCE posted:

It's because the circles they travel in are the donor class. They aren't out there among the public.

It's exactly this. The major problem is that literally everyone who can enact change hasn't been poor in a long loving time, if at all.

Why would they care about the fight for $15 when the last time they made less than 6 figures was decades ago?

• Locked thread