Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Perez force the dems left?
This poll is closed.
Yes 33 6.38%
No 343 66.34%
Keith Ellison 54 10.44%
Pete Buttigieg 71 13.73%
Jehmu Green 16 3.09%
Total: 416 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

JeffersonClay posted:

You think it's a good thing for sweatshop laborers to lose their jobs and have repeatedly stated you don't give a poo poo what happens to them as long as US manufacturing benefits.

call to action posted:

Has anyone else noticed this strategy for neolib/capitalism apologists? The pivot from "a rising tide lifts all boats" to "just be happy you're not in CHINA" was effortless for these morons. It takes some deft hands to say "gently caress the struggle of literally every poor and minority in America" and still portray yourself as something other than an inhuman monster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
gently caress the Democratic party: https://theintercept.com/2016/05/03/single-payer-dems-colo/

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
https://twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/845627811327098881

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

I mean I don't know why you expect a national party to have to parachute in to a state to save a local party... maybe the local party does because not enough locals gave a poo poo either?

Oh come the gently caress on you're not this dumb WJ.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
The Democratic leadership seems to be banking on the Republicans doing a terrible job and anti-incumbent sentiment propelling them back into power without having to change a thing because there's no third option.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

Also, are you people seriously gonna keep pretending that the connections Ellison had to the Nation of Islam, things he himself has acknowledged, were all a big neoliberal lie?

I love it when the masks slip.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Fervent campaigner against racist leftists and their dog whistles: I'm not saying this black man hates jews, I'm just asking questions and raising valid concerns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

JeffersonClay posted:

You've got a strange commitment to missing the point here. The Bernie progressive coalition was the victim of a Russian active measures campaign to discredit them among other Democrats as racists and misogynists. Similarly, the Russians hacked and released podesta's emails to discredit the clinton campaign among the Bernie progressive coalition. I don't know what purpose it serves for you to pretend this didn't happen.

You're a conspiracy theorist nutjob.

• Locked thread