Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Perez force the dems left?
This poll is closed.
Yes 33 6.38%
No 343 66.34%
Keith Ellison 54 10.44%
Pete Buttigieg 71 13.73%
Jehmu Green 16 3.09%
Total: 416 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

they already represent the only membership they give a gently caress about op, wealthy capitalist donors. regular people cant invite obama to their private tropical island, or invite hillary to their martha's vineyard estate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I agree with helsing that we should physically attack democratic politicians with intent of inflicting pain and bodily harm

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

If we are importing drama from that other bad thread, i would still like to know who the pedophile is

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Fulchrum posted:

Until then, shut the gently caress up you nazi propaganda spewing little poo poo.

lmao

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

The sky is blue you say... that soundz like BREITBART NAZI PROPAGANDA

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

just imho - that the TRUTH is convenient to nazis is extremely unfortunate, but is hardly sufficient reason to deny the TRUTH

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i would loving love to live in the universe where "The Dems have been defined as the party who think you don't legislate according to your personal feelings on an issue but what the facts state" lmao. what a loving paradise that world must be

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Frijolero posted:

What does that even mean though? "The facts state"

presumably he means legislating in accordance w/ the immortal science of marxism-leninism

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

jeffersonclay's thread was extremely bad, but im glad he found his way to this one because i really value his perspective and i think he inspires some very lively, productive debate over the future of the democratic party

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

majorian, just to put this to rest,

are you a dumb leftist y/n

are you in the middle of an enraged tantrum y/n

thanks in advance

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i'd like to request that all dumb leftists evacuate this thread ASAP so we adults can have a reasonable and rational debate

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

tight booty shorts i submit to you that a fence is not equivalent to a wall, as walls have a solid foundation whereas fences consist merely of posts connected horizontally by beams or wires

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I didnt see any of you college bernouts protesting vietnam

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

obama was regular terrible and sucked in a slim majority of issues

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Im looking forward to the dem's 2020 support of an inexpensive, modest wall

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

we dumb leftists, we masochists

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

to be fair her intent was to deport them to a deserted island for a badass lord of the flies scenario

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

material calling hillary a filthy river hog, a backstabbing hobgoblin, a degenerate shitbat, a loveless invertebrate leech, and an ant-infested pumpkin was circulated by russian hackers amongst bernie voters before, during and after the election

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i for one think its very progressive that the democrats elected an ordained dominican friar as party chairman

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Is it possible that keith ellison was the super predator hillary warned us about? Did she win after all?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

to those who say republicans are misogynist, i would note that 9/10 of rnc leadership were born of a living woman's womb

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

noted nazi keith ellison... im glad that man isnt my dnc chairman

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

here i am, in the year of our lord 2017, getting ratfucked by a russian berniebro sockpuppet and loving it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

woke up this morning sighing... if only we hadnt been ratfucked by russia, things would be p. great right now...

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i was physically attacked by a hillbot outside of a wawa's and i STILL voted for her. but enough is enough. JC and his centrist ilk need to stop throwing ice cubes at me

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

considering the body size of your average goon i would recommend at least a body triple

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

yeah free ponies sounds like a great policy but consider that minorities are disproportionately less likely to possess the land needed to maintain such a beast and to be able to shoulder the veterinary expensds

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

A min wage increase wont help those sign twirlers (who are disproportionately black) because they all get paid under the table. how does the poor soul dressed up like lady liberty on nebraska ave benefit from bernie's "progressivism?"

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

remember whem hillary was approached by a protestor and she doused them in toxic secretions she keeps stored in a hidden gland

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

cant believe i have to say this ityool 2017, but making anime real wont solve racism. As evident i would point out that the black guy dies first in stardust crusaders (even tho it turns out to be a faked death)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what exactly was bernie's policy on orphaned baby birds? Id like to see it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

that the truth about democratic candidates empowers the right wing is not a great argument against the truth imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

and to think, they're putting chemicals in our water and food

• Locked thread