Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's the Pet Island Top Dog?
This poll is closed.
Kiska 6 6.74%
Wandy 5 5.62%
Tash 19 21.35%
Gaston 22 24.72%
Hannah 3 3.37%
Charlie 3 3.37%
That Facebook Link 1 1.12%
Oliver 4 4.49%
Cody 5 5.62%
Tarkus 2 2.25%
Butler 2 2.25%
Chloe 2 2.25%
Judah 9 10.11%
Terra 6 6.74%
Total: 89 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Hello! You do not have PMs, so I am just going to post this here and hopefully you see it.

-----

Hello where the red fern gropes,

Congrats on your big win! In a couple days, your nominee will go up against winners from other subforums to determine the Top Dog of Something Awful.

There is a PRIZE for the winner. The PRIZE is donations to the animal-related charity of the winner's choice. How exciting and wonderful!

Please select an animal-related charity you would like to represent in the final voting. This charity must be able to accept donations online. Please make your selection in a timely fashion, as I would like to get the ballot posted this weekend. If I don't hear back from you, I will select a charity for you.

Thanks, and best of luck in the championship round!

PSL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread