Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
Me: I'd like to order a pizza.

Me: Make it an extra large meat lovers.

Me: Ok, now can you bring three pizza boxes.

Me: I need the thrill of the hunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

FBI LOGS: FutonForensic

02.28.2017.14.38: [Inbound call] Hello? [4 sec. pause] Oh sorry, I think you have the wrong number. No problem. Bye. Sorry.

NO OTHER CALLS ON LOG

FutonForensic

me: hi FBI guy

FBI: uhh you're not really supposed to talk directly to us, lmao. we just listen :nsa:

me: ooooh ok lol. well i'm just gonna dial the Big Latina Asses hotline. are you okay with Big Latina Asses?

FBI: i freakin' love Big Latina Asses, my man. carry on lol

me: *redial* hello, is this Big Latina Asses hotline ;) 👌

FBI: 👌

cda

by Hand Knit

FutonForensic posted:

FBI: uhh you're not really supposed to talk directly to us, lmao. we just listen :nsa:

me: ooooh ok lol. well i'm just gonna dial the Big Latina Asses hotline. are you okay with Big Latina Asses?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
Me: Eggs, cheese, hot sauce...uhh..kitty litter.

Russian agent: Vy are you sayink dis to me Comrade, is not in codebook.

*files FOIA request, goes grocery shopping 2 1/2 years later*

----------------

Elusif

You people are all nuts.

Elusif

David Duchovny would never read any of these lines...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

David Duchovny would never read any of these lines...

Space Taxi
Bank: Hello. Before we can proceed with this call, you'll need to tell me your four digit security PIN.

Me: poo poo, it's been a while. Um.

Me: Four...

Me: Six...

Me: Two?

Me: Um...

Me: Err...

FBI: Three

Me: Right. Three.

Me: Wat?

Manifisto

Space Taxi posted:

Bank: Hello. Before we can proceed with this call, you'll need to tell me your four digit security PIN.

Me: poo poo, it's been a while. Um.

Me: Four...

Me: Six...

Me: Two?

Me: Um...

Me: Err...

FBI: Three

Me: Right. Three.

Me: Wat?

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I furtively place the phone to my ear, a bead of sweat rolls down my forehead and into my brow eventually finding its way into my eye, stinging slightly. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly, the words struggle to form in my throat.

My confession, to the nothingness on the other end of an empty line, or so I think... lurches out of my mouth like a lame cripple, crawling into the light of righteous damnation:

"I-I did it..."
"I d-did the..."
"the f-f-F..."
"the Fappening... it was m-me"

I start to sob softly into the receiver, releasing the tension of a sin I've carried too long upon my conscience.

FBI: :gonk:.......:hawaaaafap: :hfive:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
I pick up my phone and dial numbers at random. They're always the right ones.

Two dial tones. One harsh buzz.

Me: Hi, I'm an eldritch abomination.

FBI: Sorry, this is under the CIA's purview.

Me: Oh, cats?

FBI: What?

Me: Nobody ever understands me, not even the ones with extensive files.

FBI: ...

FBI: *click*

Me, screaming frantically into dead phone line: THIS IS NOT A GAME!

Insidious Whisper: We know.

Me: Meow who's listening?

Insidious Whisper: *click*

Sing Along fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Mar 7, 2017

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
I lay down the phone and collapse on the couch, completely enervated. My vision fades and shadows flicker around the room.

"Hang in there, they're all going to pay." say the shadows in an encouraging tone.

"I know." I manage to gasp out before I, smiling, collapse into the void.

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
It's nicer here. Also, it's significantly chiller.

----------------

They Might Be

FBI: We need more data on this fella, but he doesn't seem to be much for talking on his telephone. Put him on "Project Warranty."

Me, for the next five years: Oh sorry I don't need an extended warranty for my vehicle... Yes... Please take me off your list.

FutonForensic

me: hey, Chelsea? I just wanted to say... um...

???: TELL HER YOU ENJOY HER COMPANY. TREAT HER AS A PERSON, NOT AN OBJECT.

Chelsea: Yeah! Do those things!

me: uh, uh, slut! you're an ugly negged slut and you'll take me to prom! blehblehblehbleh (<-- bad cunnilingus noises)

???: YOU FOOL. YOU THREW AWAY WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A BEAUTIFUL RELATIONSHIP. CHELSEA. GO TO PROM WITH ME. WE WILL RULE THE CEREMONY NOT AS PROM KING AND QUEEN, BUT AS PROM GODS

Chelsea: nah

Im Ready for DEATH

FutonForensic posted:

:yum:

Manifisto

me, into banana: hello? HELLO?

banana: . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . hello?

cda

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

me, into banana: hello? HELLO?

banana: . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . hello?

Apple Criminal: Check him to make sure he's not wearing a wire *Apple goons peel the banana*

----------------

social vegan

*slams the table* this whole operation was worthless, I've got 45 hours from his samsung and all he does is respond to Dora's questions

That Robot

ask me anything about robots
hey fbi can you ask NSA if they like me? :bigtran:

evergate
please fbi, don't tap my morse code wire, bro. you messed up a complete sentence. not cool. :(

cda

by Hand Knit
I added a third thing to my morse code: squiggle. The FBI is working overtime to decrypt my communications.

----------------

evergate

cda posted:

I added a third thing to my morse code: squiggle. The FBI is working overtime to decrypt my communications.

smart move

Space Taxi
The FBI tapped my UFC match. I was winning too.

Senior Management

who wiretaps the the wiretappers?

:jerry:

evergate

Vynar posted:

Elusif

Batman

Senior Management

All of the government agencies are wiretapping me. As are all of the branches of the military, local police, coast guard, and amazon dot com. Imagine the raging party I came home to when all of their agents accidentally showed up to wiretap me at the same time. They drank all my beer and clogged all of my toilets. I am now completely out of doritos. Oh well I guess I can have the amazon guy order me some more.

:jerry:

alnilam

Vynar posted:

All of the government agencies are wiretapping me. As are all of the branches of the military, local police, coast guard, and amazon dot com. Imagine the raging party I came home to when all of their agents accidentally showed up to wiretap me at the same time. They drank all my beer and clogged all of my toilets. I am now completely out of doritos. Oh well I guess I can have the amazon guy order me some more.

wow NSA guy you brought salted caramel gelato and grapefruit sculpin, two of my faves, how'd you know??

cda

by Hand Knit

Vynar posted:

Jake Tapper

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Vynar posted:

----------------

ItasteColors
I bet they never had to pay for a live cam show

Ace of Baes
The FBI wiretapped my rear end.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
The FBI raped me. The end.

Ace of Baes

Dick Bastardly posted:

The FBI raped me. The end.

Wow, not funny dude, Rape is not a joke. There are probably victims of sex assault on this forum. U should be ashamed.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I think a probate is in order, for the length in which time a drunken stupor should be assumed to have worn off, if the mod agrees I shall assume said punishment in disgrace. I apologize to any I may have offended.

Piso Mojado

Ace of Baes posted:

The FBI wiretapped my rear end.

so now they can read all your posts??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
The FBI is listening to my microwave.

FBI: We think he's using some kind of code. First he says "Mmm, I can't wait to eat this Hot Pocket" and then there's a scream of pain. He does it every night at 9:30 PM.

----------------

• Locked thread