Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Newman works for the Post Office, he wouldn't have voted Republican.

he would have without a doubt voted trump, since with that logic, no poors would have voted for him either, and we all know that's not true

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 01:23 on Mar 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vogler
Feb 6, 2009
I think Kramer is more of a Jill Stein guy. But he would've stayed home during the election anyway.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
I think Kramer would have been one of those trump supporters who thought they were both bad and we really need trump to shake up the system.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
What about George's parents?

Could see Frank voting for Trump and Estelle voting for Hillary.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

he would have without a doubt voted trump, since with that logic, no poors would have voted for home either, and we all know that's not true

Hmm... true.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Vogler posted:

I think Kramer is more of a Jill Stein guy. But he would've stayed home during the election anyway.

he will want to vote Jill Stein, but he'll forget and contemplate a vote to Gary Johnson, then at the last minute, in the voting booth, will think, gently caress it Trump! I want to see this go live, just for the hell of it!

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
kramer would have voted gary johnson but somehow ended up making national news as evidence of 3 million voter fraud voting hillary

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
We're taking this baby (wild hand motions) STRAIGHT TO THE TOP

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Mason

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Condiv posted:

*jerry skips meeting his parents to go to a trump rally with george*

uncle leo: jerry, hello!!!

jerry and george: uncle leo??

uncle leo: u know who's a real trump fan? your cousin Geoffrey in the parks department. he once got a citation from trump for cleanest park in the city. can you believe that? trump is a demanding man

jerry: yeah yeah...

p much what I had in mind, Geoffrey is some /pol/ moron that gets Leo really into trump, Jerry votes trump because of her emails, Elaine is Hillary fan #1 and George would be a Bernout who only wanted the first Jewish president. I guess Kramer can get on the Gary Johnson train

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Raskolnikov38 posted:

p much what I had in mind, Geoffrey is some /pol/ moron that gets Leo really into trump, Jerry votes trump because of her emails, Elaine is Hillary fan #1 and George would be a Bernout who only wanted the first Jewish president. I guess Kramer can get on the Gary Johnson train

george would end up voting trump because of bitterness over the bernie loss reinforcing his inferiority complex, mixed with his angry white guy self destructive tendencies
he has always had an undercurrent of gently caress humanity in his makeup, its what made him funny and largely my fave part of the show, but its also why he would have voted trump

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you are right, elaine would initially be pro hillary, but out of misanthropic spite and in a misguided attempt to please some idiot of the minute she is seeing, she would have gone trump, i in fact believe they would all encounter each other in line to vote

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Elaine dated a literal communist, dumped aboyfriend because he was anti abortion, did chartiy work with old people.

I am doubtful of her Trumpishness

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Also best man at a lesbian wedding

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

a real chump posted:

Elaine dated a literal communist, dumped aboyfriend because he was anti abortion, did chartiy work with old people.

I am doubtful of her Trumpishness

ok, your point stands, Elaine would have been with her

Captain Finance
Aug 21, 2005
Lt. Joe Bookman

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Seinfeld universe, somehow New York is decided by only 1~4 votes. Episode is devoted to Jerry and co. trying to figure out who they can blame. Somehow they all find a way blame themselves/each other.

Like Kramer gave Newman a ride to the polling place, but he himself did not end up voting. Elaine's off the cuff remark really had an effect on her roommate. Etc.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
george did the opposite of what he normally would do and voted trump/had sex.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

george did the opposite of what he normally would do and voted trump/had sex.

right on target, the sex is with a trumpette he meets at the polling place, and he never calls her back, noting to jerry that she is a quote, "scary alcoholic single mother with multiple dui's and a long standing opiate addiction"; jerry then asks if he really thinks he can do any better, at which point, they bicker endlessly at their neighborhood diner

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Seinfeld is the worst, last gasp of Reaganite, grasping, materialistic, narcissistic, banal self-absorption. The show is our Dorian Gray portrait, a reflection of the what's-in-it-for-me times that allowed Dick Morris and Bill Clinton to triumph with a campaign of ''bite-sized'' issues that emphasized personality over party.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Man Musk posted:

Seinfeld is the worst, last gasp of Reaganite, grasping, materialistic, narcissistic, banal self-absorption. The show is our Dorian Gray portrait, a reflection of the what's-in-it-for-me times that allowed Dick Morris and Bill Clinton to triumph with a campaign of ''bite-sized'' issues that emphasized personality over party.

Imagine thinking things matter this much

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Kramer voters trump because he likes wearing the hat and yelling 'make america great again', but doesn't know/care about policy, or anything else about the election

George votes trump because his parents keep bugging him to vote clinton(mother)/johnson(father), and he votes trump out of spite

Elaine votes trump because she's dating a /pol/ guy, who thinks going to vote trump is a romantic date

Jerry votes trump because he doesn't really care about politics, but he wants the ability to say that he was one of a handful of new yorkers who did vote trump

trump ends up winning the election by exactly 4 votes, and all 4 of them are dumbfounded

his stand up routine will be a commentary on how many disasters are a result of innocent curiosity/boredom

rudatron has issued a correction as of 13:09 on Mar 7, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Kramer voters trump because he likes wearing the hat and yelling 'make america great again', but doesn't know/care about policy, or anything else about the election

George votes trump because his parents keep bugging him to vote clinton(mother)/johnson(father), and he votes trump out of spite

Elaine votes trump because she's dating a /pol/ guy, who thinks going to vote trump is a romantic date

Jerry votes trump because he doesn't really care about politics, but he wants the ability to say that he was one of a handful of new yorkers who did vote trump

trump ends up winning the election by exactly 4 votes, and all 4 of them are dumbfounded

his stand up routine will be a commentary on how many disasters are a result of innocent curiosity/boredom

my thoughts exactly!!

this is peak Seinfeld! if you have watched the show it comes clear! thank you for this! :kiss:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

rudatron posted:

woah, you actually made the series finale work! :doh:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

woah, you actually made the series finale work! :doh:

boom
right?
i see it too!

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

I think Banyan would but only if Jerry did.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Man Musk posted:

Interesting.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Man Musk posted:

*huffs farts*

Deep poo poo, man.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

I think Banyan would but only if Jerry did.

*banya goes on a tour of the us border with jerry, complete with trump's huge luxurious wall*

it's gold jerry! gold!!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

rudatron posted:

Elaine voted for Hillary (as did her boyfriend, a Hillary campaign worker) but Trump still won by exactly 4 votes.

Turns out Elaine sneezed on Hillary on that day on 9/11 and by November 8th Hillary was too sick to go vote and stays home. Giuliani calls her up and says "thanks again, Elaine!"

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
I was ready to come in here and criticize you OP but I gotta say, that's a pretty solid list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Banyan and the CEO of Play Now

• Locked thread