Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Lumines loving rules. I like the PS2 version and I can get high and play that for like, 45 minutes straight before my girlfriend gets mad that I'm still on my first turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

grats on gettng high

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

n u smile?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Nevvy Z posted:

Lumines loving rules. I like the PS2 version and I can get high and play that for like, 45 minutes straight before my girlfriend gets mad that I'm still on my first turn.

Pretty much. It's great to smoke weed (good stuff that I can afford due to a deece 6 figgie income) and gently caress between rounds of Lumines.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That guy reported me over 100 times in the DOTA 2 thread lol

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Black Baby Goku posted:

Only the posts that broke the rules. I'm like a parent, punishing those I love to encourage happiness and success for all :glomp:

banning you brings happiness to all

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At an undisclosed date and location you will be murdered by chainsaws, flamethrowers, bazookas and light sabers.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nevvy Z posted:

Only the posts that broke the rules. I'm like a parent, punishing those I love to encourage happiness and success for all :glomp:

oh, hahah. cool dude

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

i like video games

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

i like video games

Me too. Lumines is definitely one of my all time favorites because it has all these cool songs and I'll sit for a quick games and then next thing I know it's been a few hours and I'm about to either lose or poo poo my pants so I have to pause and TCB

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

lmfao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Said queerly (pejorative)]

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Nevvy Z posted:

Hell, your hand were tied.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

an incredibly lame and overweight batman and a joker who fears being mugged... the ultimate rivalry? or true friendship

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't fear being mugged. I was mugged lol. He had a gun to my head on the loving subway checking out colleges which is why I can't play fallout 4

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Nevvy Z posted:

lmfao

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the games forum produces the worst loving posters, its unreal

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

How could he type that report with his hands tied?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Average Bear posted:

How could he type that report with his hands tied?

The hard part is using the mouse.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

This guy reported me over 100 times in imp Zone lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Black Baby Goku posted:

I don't fear being mugged. I was mugged lol. He had a gun to my head on the loving subway checking out colleges which is why I can't play fallout 4

The mugger said you had to either kill your son or nuke Boston :troll:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

goferchan posted:

The mugger said you had to either kill your son or nuke Boston :troll:

lol. He actually said give me your wallet or I loving blow your head off and I was 16 checking colleges out and made me never return to Boston.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Is this what this forum has come to? Posting genuine reports publicly? GUess the rules don't mean anything anymore. See y'all on Reddit.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Op insread of being a gay weed man you should be a cool weed man like charles manson and ritualistically slaughter yoir fag gf while high then go to jail 4 lyfe so i dont have 2 swe your gay rear end thread nemroe

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seriously though, Lumines ftw

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
PROBATION 01/04/17 04:14pm Nevvy Z Trump isn't a Democrat. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

lol. He actually said give me your wallet or I loving blow your head off and I was 16 checking colleges out and made me never return to Boston.

what train was this? Sounds like something that would happen at like the tail end of the Orange or Blue lines. It's tough to find a train on any of the other lines that isn't full of college students.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Whichever goes by tufts

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

i hope he found a suitable college

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

also lmfao

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

how weird, that line is safe as hell usually. Welp I'm sorry you got mugged BBG and I urge you to give Boston another shot sometime, we have great beer and legal weed now =)

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm in boulder now and never leaving lol

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm in boulder now and never leaving lol

yeahhhh can't argue with that I guess

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Boston sucks even if you don't get mugged

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

an actual dog posted:

Boston sucks even if you don't get mugged

gently caress youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I knew the OP was a big time fail numbnuts before I clicked the thread but I didn't think he would prove it in less than one post, while asking an extremely basic question about the best Lumines game.