Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

lol. He actually said give me your wallet or I loving blow your head off and I was 16 checking colleges out and made me never return to Boston.

what train was this? Sounds like something that would happen at like the tail end of the Orange or Blue lines. It's tough to find a train on any of the other lines that isn't full of college students.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

how weird, that line is safe as hell usually. Welp I'm sorry you got mugged BBG and I urge you to give Boston another shot sometime, we have great beer and legal weed now =)

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm in boulder now and never leaving lol

yeahhhh can't argue with that I guess

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

an actual dog posted:

Boston sucks even if you don't get mugged

gently caress youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

PleasingFungus posted:

yep, you're from boston all right

I'm not actually! I just love it, and am too lazy to write a list of why Boston is Cool and Good (also nobody cares)

You're 100% right about Meteos being the best Lumines game, though.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

so how many times did he actually report BBG?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

BBG are you a woman because if so that might explain why OP has such a rageboner for you

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

glad I'm not the only one who thought about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

This thread is win, however, I clicked on it so I could find out which Lumines is the best one.

We already settled this and it's Meteos :mad: