Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I like Fantastic Mr. Fox. I don't know what the message of the story is. Every time I watch it, I remember having some sort of realization. And then I forget about that, wonder what the message of the story was, and watch the show again. It's a pretty good system.

brb going to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox and figure out just what the heck that movie is about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Watched the Darjeeling Limited. Rich rear end in a top hat brothers hanging out in India is a good movie.

• Locked thread