Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

my buddy was 100% on the winphone bandwagon but then they started delaying updates and he was running dev preview software which owned him and now i don't know what he has.

billyg you broke my friends heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

graph posted:

your friend is an idiot hth

yeah he was p dumb in his convictions.

only good thing i can say for winpho is the quality of pics taken from the lumia 920s, the pics just look so nice compared to the garbo from my dumb samsung phone

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

mishaq posted:

looks like he has dumb friends too!

all phones are bad you idiot get off my back

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Shaggar posted:

winphone 10 is way better than winphone 8 was

lol i thought they killed that? that's what my mate was holding out for

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

Shaggar posted:

its been out for a few years now.

hmm maybe i'll have to let my friend know and/or get a sitrep as to his dumb fuckin phone.

infernal machines posted:

some phones are more bad, specifically all the ones made by samsung

no trust me it's really weird but they're all so bad it's not fair!!!

e: gently caress this is a bad snipe. anyway my buddy is running the latest winphone 10 preview build but lol he has had the funniest bugs. eg at one point he had this alarm stuck going off at 12 mid-day and nothing would disable it loll

Pile Of Garbage fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

my buddy is too lazy to post his homescreen so rip winphone

• Locked thread