Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pogo the Clown
Sep 5, 2007
Spoke to the devil the other day
I'm going to suggest the opposite of most people here and say STOP using the crazy medicated shampoos.

Lots of people have skin reactions to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (known as SLS), which is a VERY common ingredient in shampoos and conditioners that makes them foam up and give that stereotypical "soapy" feel (also other similar things like SLES, ALES, ALS, etc). It also dries out your skin and can be a common cause of dandruff. My wife and I both used to have dandruff issues, but not in the several years since switching shampoo.

I use a brand called Organic Care (Australia) which is literally the second cheapest brand at my grocery store, so don't think this has to be some expensive free range gluten free baby panda tears type product either. Also, I only wash my hair every second day or when I've been sweating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread