Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
It should only get worse for McConnell as time goes on and this bill starts to rot in the sun and bloat up like a roadkill possum

Or he could just be biding his time and handing out some pork to push it through I dunno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Is McConnell even expecting this to make it to discussion? Wasn't "Repeal with Replace later, Maybe, like If We Feel Like it and can get our act together sometime in the future" one of the first ideas that died in Congress before the problem was kicked over to the Senate?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Was McConnell actually crying please C/D

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I mean this is it; they're loving done with healthcare now and will move on and try to direct attention elsewhere now right?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Like the ancient Sumerian parliamentary blood moon ritual seems to have failed courtesy of McCain and I'm not sure what else The Turtle Man could do that would actually make it work while also achieving his goal of using this as a delivery system for a tax cut for the wealthy.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

BarbarianElephant posted:

This would make Trump all for single-payer for the next 24 hours or until he next watched Fox News, whichever is soonest.

Bernie would have to start hanging around him all the time like a doting grandpa or something

*Pence walks into the Oval Office and there's like crumbs everywhere*

"Ohhhh did Bernie give you cookies again? Great, now you're not going to go to sleep and it's already your bedtime!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ah the old Rand Paul "whoa this is gonna be bad for my state, gotta stop it but from the right somehow so people don't think I'm a cuck or anything" Shuffle