Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Azhais posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-40719743

At least there's some good news about healthcare today

LOL the headlines for that study keep getting better. Medical reporting is so phoned in it's not even funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Is there quick and easy explainer on prescription drug prices?

I'm arguing with a dude who seems to think that the FDA is the reason why prices are high and reimportation would fix everything.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Willa Rogers posted:

Of course, the lesson taken away from this by the NYT is that this augurs poorly for M4A--not the absurdity of both parties being captured by special interests strong enough to defeat a proposal that has 78 percent of Americans' backing.

Well I mean they're not wrong, because if you can't pass something as easy as this against such an obviously evil practice it doesn't bode well for sweeping industry-changing reconstruction.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

I have VA healthcare and everyone should have my healthcare at a bare minimum. I see the doctor whenever I want. All of my drugs I can either pick up or get mailed to me. I have no copay, deductible, or out of pocket expenses whatsoever. I never have to worry about something being covered or finding a doctor that takes my insurance.

Every time I talk to a friend or family member that has to deal with our healthcare system I get frustrated because it doesn't have to be that way.

But the VA is bad! I heard it on Fox!