Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

cda posted:

Alicia Palmer out of loving NOWHERE with the Tool quote.

thats baddass and unexpected from alicia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

"Save the horse,
Ride the cowboy"

-Big and Rich

Piso Mojado

"Save the horse,
Ride the cowboy"

- Katie O'Toole simultaneously accepting her Nobel Prize in Physics and Oscar for best Actress and Director.

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

what we need is some kind of list to figure out who the good posters are who left, and the other posters that the guy said were here too, should be on the list, in a sort of qualitative order so we can really see what the state of our forum is like, top to bottom, up to down, level to level, in a kind of graded upward-down structure from bottom to top, going up to down, sort of like a pagoda, or a tall building, or a cake made of several cakes stacked on top of each other and separated by Greek-style frosting pillars, and in the metaphor I'm using there the good posters who left would be the top part of the cake (the small cakes) and the big bad posters at the bottom would be the lode cake. there might be a better way to say this

Piso Mojado

:redass:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 8, 2017

Piso Mojado

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I actually have the BYOB tier list.

1. All life in the universe
2. Everything unliving
3. Everything not in the first two categories

no girl tier so its a fail

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

that sure is a lot of words to say "i suck at posting"

Piso Mojado

im starting to lose my patience with this dead gay forum

Piso Mojado

now back to our regularly scheduled thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

:peanut:

• Locked thread