Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Also if you play sonic dressup you can now dress up your sonic in persona 5 outfits

http://store.steampowered.com/app/715910/Persona_5_Costume_DLC/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
we did it

https://twitter.com/AtlusUSA/status/936432332239548416

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I know my wife bought me the vinyl soundtrack for p5 for Christmas cause I saw the box when it shipped here. Gonna be cool

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

my morning jackass posted:

I know my wife bought me the vinyl soundtrack for p5 for Christmas cause I saw the box when it shipped here. Gonna be cool

That’s awesome

My wife got me a nes classic and said I couldn’t find the snes then brought me the snes the next day

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

my morning jackass posted:

epic name/post combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

After not playing for a while I picked this up after I finished nier and finished Shidos palace

Had the MC use stat buffs/debuffs and status healing with a yatagarasu I fused just before the boss which was really helpful. Also decided to level up Ann and Ryuji a bit to get concentrate and charge and I’m glad I did. It was a long fight. Now I have to get through the next 21 days or whatever to see the results

• Locked thread