Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

mysterious loyall X posted:

i have bloodborne and kof14

My friend gave me his copy of bloodborne. Gonna start on that after I clear a run on Y0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Amazon hosed up my release day delivery for Breath of the Wild so gently caress em

Gonna use my return credit from my late rear end Breath of the Wild to buy Persona

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
waiting

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Persona 4 Golden is $9 on the Vita store right now.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
how long until there's a spoiler free walk thru of who to hang out w every day to 100% the game I ain't got time for this poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump_fn posted:

how long until there's a spoiler free walk thru of who to hang out w every day to 100% the game I ain't got time for this poo poo

Like 5 months ago.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I had a vita just so I could play Golden

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

free basket of chips posted:

I wish I had a vita just so I could play Golden

PS TVs are less than $50

I shelled out for a vita cause I wanted the portability but if that's not something you're willing to do the PS TV is a good option

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Oh poo poo I didn't know that was an option, thats rad as hell

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I played Persona 4 nine years ago like a normal person.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

bump_fn posted:

How long until you game without having your hand held?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Atlus had their announcement stream and the only smt thing was a remake/update/new content of Strange Journey for 3DS.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Atlus had their announcement stream and the only smt thing was a remake/update/new content of Strange Journey for 3DS.

Sounds good to me. I don't think I ever beat it

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah i loved the vibe of strange journey but i never finished it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this is all they showed from the HD SMT game. it would seem that japan has been covered in sand by an incredibly large man

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sounds good to me. I don't think I ever beat it

Ive heard its cool and almost bought it a couple weeks ago but now I'll definitely wait for the remake.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

this is all they showed from the HD SMT game. it would seem that japan has been covered in sand by an incredibly large man

That's me

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the steelbook is insanely good looking, its ridiculous

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I went with digital because Im going to play it at midnight next Monday and stay up all night with copious coffee since I don't have to do anything Tuesday.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Ive heard its cool and almost bought it a couple weeks ago but now I'll definitely wait for the remake.

It's super difficult and satisfying to clear a dungeon. There was a cool thing that gave every demon its own friend code basically, so you could essentially trade with friends. There's probably also a massive list of OP demons somewhere too but what's the fun in that.

I just wish I had more control over my stats

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

gently caress you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I played Persona 4 nine years ago like a normal person.

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i played thru all of strange journey and the combat is satisfying and cool and there were some good dungeons, but the last couple of levels made me resent the game by using the worst crpg wizardry style puzzles like "choose the right conveyor belt out of 5 that takes you where you need to go, or to a series of pits" and "stumble around in large dark rooms where your automap is also disabled, because its dark."

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
i think the huge teleport pad maze in eridanus was the worst part and it took hours to exhaust every possible route before finding the right path

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Strange Journey was the true sequel to nocturne, imo

b0ner of doom
Mar 17, 2006
I can't wait to play Persona 5

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fartlancer posted:

i think the huge teleport pad maze in eridanus was the worst part and it took hours to exhaust every possible route before finding the right path

yeah

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

b0ner of doom posted:

I can't wait to play Persona 5

you already are

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

HolePisser1982 posted:

wowie zowie

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fartlancer posted:

That was the best part.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

That was the best part.

no

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't believe Persona 5 is a mere week away. Next monday I'm going to stare at a well for 6 hours nervously checking the time

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I need to finish Zelda this week

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
excited to constantly be taking screenshots of the sick art

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

HolePisser1982 posted:

I've legitimately never seen a steelbook that looked good, but holy poo poo this is gorgeous.

Can't wait to get this in my hands in a week.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

:same:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Me, when my girlfriend tries to explain Persona:

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Only 82?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress you.

• Locked thread