Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I never played the game but I did buy the theme for my vita because I liked the funky remix of the velvet room song playing on the home screen . Maybe I have bad taste though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

It begins lol

lmfao

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
please stop releasing games i want on 3ds

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Milkman posted:

please stop releasing games i want on 3ds

3DS is the best nintendo console

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the library is extremely good; the system is extremely bad

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The Milkman posted:

Pic of little girl what face, the guy with the question marks, and the hhh disgust gif

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Milkman posted:

gently caress outta here

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Milkman posted:

That's an oxymoron

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
it's for these reasons:

- wobbly hinges
- low res, crummy screen
- uncomfortable for big boy hands

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The Milkman posted:

it's for these reasons:

- wobbly hinges
- low res, crummy screen

Get your fatass sausage fingers a new 3ds xl

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

In Training posted:

It should be SMT theatrhythm instead of 20 songs that aren't even from the persona 4 soundtrack for 50 dollars

yeah actually this

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

HORMELCHILI posted:

Get your fatass sausage fingers a new 3ds xl

it's good

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I've had P4 Arena Ultimax for like a year or two since it was a free PSPlus game. Still haven't tried it. It's hilarious that all the dancing and fighting games are canon.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The Milkman posted:

it's for these reasons:

- wobbly hinges
- low res, crummy screen

the small new 3ds is the best handheld they've made imo :cool:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lmao at brain damaged pc gamers counting frames and talking resolution about the strongest game library since the ps2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait for all the 3rd parties who made killer games on DS/3DS to start making switch games. Gonna be so sick

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
me, sloppily drinking from a bucket of lead paint, making my face look like a clown's face: the 3ds has good games, but it would be nice if new games were on the new system
you, wisely: actually, the 3ds has good games.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol bruh you said 3DS is a bad system which is patently false due to its insane library of good games. Sorry your hands hurt but the scoreboard doesn't lie

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol bruh you said 3DS is a bad system which is patently false due to its insane library of good games. Sorry your hands hurt but the scoreboard doesn't lie

the first thing i said was that it had good games, if by system you mean hw+sw as a whole i absolutely agree

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
When I look at my iPhone after an hour of 3DS gaming everything looks too loving sharp

Because the 3DS has 6 total pixels (3 for the left eye and 3 for the right)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
3ds games look good .. for one thing, theyre 3d, which is nice to look at. anyway i liked persona q a lot so im looking forward to this

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

brainwrinkle posted:

When I look at my iPhone after an hour of 3DS gaming everything looks too loving sharp

Because the 3DS has 6 total pixels (3 for the left eye and 3 for the right)

I was so surprised by the switch because of this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i fuckn love this game but th last boss has way too much health, jjust beefed it on the magic pixel. im finishing it tomorrow

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

More time to listen to rivers in a desert

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Jackie D posted:

More time to listen to rivers in a desert

my summer jam

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

omg it happend again, mofo nuked joker ddown from 3/4 health on his lst turn alive with all his arms dead. everyone else was at half or above. gently caress

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I think metatron + ishtar is a more elegant answer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Satan also said Makoto is the best female party member...

folder
Oct 9, 2016
newb question: is there an actual limit to the number of confidants i can max out in one game, or is it just that there's not enough time to do everyone, so to speak

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

folder posted:

newb question: is there an actual limit to the number of confidants i can max out in one game, or is it just that there's not enough time to do everyone, so to speak

You can get everyone in one run. A few posters in this thread did it all on a first playthrough and I don't know how but in my second one it's been going pretty smoothly

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i missed one in my first playthrough and i wasnt using any kind of guides or anything. but if you dont do it on a first playthrough its really easy on ng+ cos you already have max social stats and a few key items that help you

folder
Oct 9, 2016
cheers fellas 👍🏻

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

folder posted:

On my first play through I got very close (all but 2) without looking up too much beforehand.

I did know about :

Stat gates coming up in some cases: some characters you can't level at all without some rank 5 social stats, which I mostly read about beforehand. Some are ridiculously tight, you have 1 month to max a character that needs 5 proficiency so I hope you have 5 proficiency at that point!

I say mostly because one party member you get really early needs 5 charm and I never maxed her because of it

Fortune rank 7: lets you get some social link points without wasting time once a day, so you bounce between people about to level and use this every single day on the rest until they're about to level up. If I actually did this all the time I would have maxed everyone, it gives you a lot of breathing room. At some point spending any single day not ranking someone up is a waste of time

Between those 2 I maxed everyone except for the confidant who needed 5 guts and the one who needed 5 charm, the stat gating messed up my planning

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
I kind of accidentally got all the s links to 10 on my second run, literally finished one on the last day

folder
Oct 9, 2016
upset that I wasn't cooler when the detectives investigated the model gun guy. I want him to like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I just got an update that my Persona 5 Art Book is shipping so I checked the reviews and there's EIGHTY PAGES LESS THAN THE JAPANESE VERSION :rant:

• Locked thread