Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah i loved the vibe of strange journey but i never finished it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

what in the world... sorry i'm stupidly ignorant of basically everything since the ps2 but why is this game / series such a huge deal? a dating sim coupled with jrpg combat?

they have really really good art direction and music + the some of the rad gameplay stuff from smt

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

goddd not playing this right now is causing serious health and mental well being problems for me

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

finally got this, finally got to sink 20 hours in, better than I hoped

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

~gaming in the abe years~

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

I'm on like the 6th palace and everything's been great but I don't think there's been a narrative thread as good as that first Kamoshida one, that was pretty amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah in style and substance i think its for sure the best one but i mean, its hard to compete w/that first time you play persona 4 or whatever, there's not a lot like that in games

• Locked thread