Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shido's boss fight is so long and boring and I died on the last loving turn and I wanna smash my monitor fffuuuu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't have Dekaja -_- mega fail for sure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had full health the entire time and he has a million health and then I died

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I buff/debuff constantly but I don't think I have anyone with charge

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is getting an anime adaptation, but of course it is

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, and P5 even had an OVA before the game came out. They're going to do the same half decade+ of spin offs and transmedia with this game I assume

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Persona 5 Arena in the Xrd engine :pray: or made by French Bread :pray: :pray:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It begins lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The persona 4 rhythm game was kinda lame so the idea of splitting a sequel out into separate likely full price entries is pretty baffling

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It should be SMT theatrhythm instead of 20 songs that aren't even from the persona 4 soundtrack for 50 dollars

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They were all terrible remixes to all be the same BPM and have bad 4 on the 4 floor drum samples m

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't wait for all the 3rd parties who made killer games on DS/3DS to start making switch games. Gonna be so sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

• Locked thread