Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

igors voice is freaking me out

it just sounds wrong :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

Beating the first boss without media was a pain in the rear end, I should have just grinded the one level I needed for it, oops.

kinda wish those arc Angel were still spare ing I'm entire floors, I got killing those dudes in one turn down to a science and they give good exp

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Idk how PS4 disc installs work, but when I put the disc in it showed a progress bars for approximately 2 seconds and then let me play.

At first the game details showed its installed size as 459kb, but a little while later it changed to 20.3gb. :shrug:

its basically a preplay system, like the first install size let's you play a bit of the beginning but after that it has to instal the rest of it. good for digital downloads

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

what did u guys choose for your protagonist names?

i went with Jan Janson (not from Wisconsin) mostly because Hiro Protagonist wouldn't fit.

I named my band of thieves Bad Company. Till the day I die~~~~

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

Soft ban on the battle results screen though because it's too good

really wish I could find a clean version of the all out attack screens, pretty much one of the most stylish things I've seen in video games

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

oh my god the city bgm has a vocal version at night

I havent been this down with a games vibe since jet set radio

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

morgana why are you a van.

stop that

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I love it when the game spawns enemies all around you. getting ambushed and then wiped because a physical attack critted owns as does the fight where I got the 5th party member where the first enemy action hit for 130 dmg and killed the mc

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

The temperance confidant is the most insane social Link they've done

it really is. it starts out as a train wreck and from what I've seen never stops being a train wreck and it's glorious

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

I'm endlessly overjoyed that it looks like the 4th part is gonna be about hackers

the 4th part also has some of the best dungeon music so far imo

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

post your best random bullshit deaths

my favorite was the mc getting raged then attacking an enemy who reflects physical. A classic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

word of advice imps if a random mob has no weaknesses its totally weak to status affects

made killing king frosts super easy when i found out ryuji's headbut made them forget their skill almost 100 percent of the time

• Locked thread