Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Reporter lady's bonuses are whack too. I only hang out with her for the charm bonuses

The politician guy gives charm too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I usually let the story play out with the dungeon first time, then clear out mementos and do the dungeon for real the following day

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Now that I have SP accessories doing dungeons in one day has become almost trivial. Had to stop playing midway thru the fourth dungeon last night due to work but, I'm loving it. I might kick the difficulty up to hard depending how the rest of the run goes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Going to wife Hifume

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Dungeon 4 Boss epic ending: I got my first fusion mutation and ended up w/Arahabaki. Later in the boss fight he reflected Sphinx Dive for like 2000 damage and killed her :madmax:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

I'm always ticked off by a Hama/Mudo attack that just lands.

My rear end tightens whenever an enemy uses an instakill spell.

Speaking of, Forget is super strong. I was hitting Anubis with it probly 90% of the time, rendering him useless. MVP of dungeon 4 is baton passed Ryuji w/swift strike tho.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Successfully friendzoned Ann.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I feel like every party member so far has suffered some form of severe distress/trauma in their past and then there's Ann who was called a dumb rear end bubble headed bitch, which she is. Not exactly on the same playing field as everyone else.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

brainwrinkle posted:

Ann's confidant storyline is all over the place and ultimately unsatisfying as a character story. She's definitely in competition for worst Confidant in the game.

It's because her character is classic cliche anime that everyone has seen a billion times before. She just stops talking about her friend for like five levels instead opting to move on to terrible model bullshit that I skipped through. Uwa, I'm gonna be the best model ever!! Hai. gently caress off

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The fourth palace is my favorite so far, I love non traditional dungeons like that. Everything felt fresh as you were completing it and the boss has been the best yet as well. Can't wait to see the next big baddie :D

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

This was when I decided to marry Togo.

No one else even comes close imo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Makoto is P5's Mitsuru, who also sucks. Mitsuru didn't even know what a loving hamburger was. gently caress that.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Uwai.. ! Mitsuru-senpai doesn't know what a Hamburger is.. She must eat exclusive Japanese culture food such as the dick/testicles of the Eel, Octopus, and rotted beans left in toilets for months. Aya uwai, so Excotic the Senpai. !!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Milkman posted:

The second palace boss is hard Re: all the 1 mores 😓

Oh, Huh.. *drops NES cartridge* Someone dropped this classic NES game, Rampage, on the ground. Why would someone ignore Rampage like that..

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hifume officially my gf

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

You are now in a relationship with Ann.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EPIC LEVEL UP SCREEN!!!!!! (party member spoilers)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I call that the Redenbacher Special.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOYzJKeVLLM

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

youre supposed to capture it

i killed the first one, whoops

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I think you're also supposed to listen to enemy dialogue in one of the earlier palaces to skip some fights but I just ended up fighting everything instead

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know how it happened but everyones average level jumped like 5 places above me and it makes me wonder wtf people were doing since I'm pretty sure I've done most things I was able to do, aside from maybe a few requests hidden behind s.links. Doesn't explain 5 levels tho.. do people actually grind in this game? :barf:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I finished the 6th palace at 53, w/the average level being 53. Then, the day after the calling card was sent it jumped to 58. Literally thousands of GAFfags must be grinding before the boss for some reason lol. Sgtats goons?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Only thing I can think of is some requests bc otherwise I can't imagine grinding in this game, the XP gain is a sloooow drip outside of the minibosses/bosses

Yeah that's what I thought, but there was no time to even go to mementos with the events after that palace going on, etc..

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

>TFW you kill a miniboss w/some lovely lvl3 guy equipped from s.linking

http://i.imgur.com/zVy3zLO.mp4

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

i seen some crazy people talk about grinding to make the ultimate personas but you can just pay for that and money is way easier to grind and more useful so i dont get it

I was soo happy when I saw that confidant bonus

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol yeah it's pretty expensive. I could've made a killer persona 10 levels above me but it wouldve cost half my money, like 150k or something like that

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

THat's poo poo tier. Peep this.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W14fC7GkAo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

can an IK change the title to Persona 5 has been out for 4 weeks

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've been doing the same strat of stockpiling requests between palaces and its worked out great, especially on bad weather days. I wish there were more actually. I think the most I had at one time was 7

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The only tips new players need are:

1. Always have a book ready to read
2. Keep your personas updated to your level

That's all anyone needs to know. The game explains the rest

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Is Treasure Skimmer ever worth going after? The best item I've gotten so far is a Bead

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol @ MC turning into Mr Robot after the 7th palace

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm nearing the end of December, just finished finals, and I can tell some poo poo is about to happen but I have no idea what..

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I laughed really hard when Shido took his shirt off during the boss fight. I had no idea my utube would end up being so accurate

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Late December + DDS2 Spoilers

I just have to say.... this last (?) dungeon is giving me hella strong DDS2 feels. I remember exploring the surface of the dead sun in DDS2 while watching John Wick a couple years ago. The layout, the music, everything reminds me of it. Very cool classic SMT feels here. Plus Keanu Reeves kills a shitload of Russians.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEH3A3mqi8

I like this one because it sounds PS2 as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

• Locked thread