Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

This still hurts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

what in the world... sorry i'm stupidly ignorant of basically everything since the ps2 but why is this game / series such a huge deal? a dating sim coupled with jrpg combat?

SMT style systems are fun to play, almost every character is interesting, and like In Training said the Persona game world is just fun to inhabit for lack of a better word. Every part of these games come together in a way few other series do, they are pretty cohesive despite what the sticker might suggest

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Why do I need to go to bed early just to talk to someone tomorrow, this cat is such a downer

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

My rear end tightens whenever an enemy uses an instakill spell.

Speaking of, Forget is super strong. I was hitting Anubis with it probly 90% of the time, rendering him useless. MVP of dungeon 4 is baton passed Ryuji w/swift strike tho.

Ryuji is a god damned monster.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Speaking of, I think Ryuji is supposed to text me or something to progress his S.Link to rank 7 but it's August now and he hasn't done anything for a month. Is there some sort of trigger I'm missing

• Locked thread