Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

It's nearly 4am and I just beat the Palace 6 boss...This game is really good at making me pull all-nighters.

Enjoy this

https://my.mixtape.moe/umitnj.mp4

I was up until like 9 am every day when i was playing it lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

you can take out all the enemies and then hold the last one up too and youll get the kill XP for the others im pretty sure

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Fumaofthelake posted:

My wife heard me laughing at this and said "what's so funny" and I said "it would take me like twenty minutes to explain" then she said "I hate when you do that" so I tried to explain Sonic fandom and the Makoto at the laptop meme and she said "I guess that's really funny to someone" very flatly

lmao fuckincrazy my man. reminds me of King of Queens

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I also know the plot of digimon

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The Milkman posted:

the library is extremely good; the system is extremely bad

Pic of little girl what face, the guy with the question marks, and the hhh disgust gif

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The Milkman posted:

it's for these reasons:

- wobbly hinges
- low res, crummy screen
- uncomfortable for big boy hands

Get your fatass sausage fingers a new 3ds xl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

my morning jackass posted:

I know my wife bought me the vinyl soundtrack for p5 for Christmas cause I saw the box when it shipped here. Gonna be cool

epic name/post combo

• Locked thread