Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
It's so good. Playing on hard and there's a certain mini boss in the first dungeon i wasn't quite ready for, but I beat it. Two seconds after that, three mobs spawn nearby and one got the drop on me, killed my MC and immediately ended my game. Game safely, friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Beating the first boss without media was a pain in the rear end, I should have just grinded the one level I needed for it, oops.

The boss fight was incredible. I had to do it twice, and almost failed the second time cuz I didn't do enough damage at first lol. What an amazing game!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
tfw

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I just spent an hour fusing personae for the wardens, stopped at Neko Shogun. It's been said but all the persona models are loving amazing!!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
people keep saying ryuji is a badass damage dealer, but he hasn't been on my team since I got makoto and after a certain event, he definitely isn't coming back to the main line. too bad cuz he was the first s link I maxed

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Also, I'm makin my move and layin the mack on temperance. This game easily has the best slinks, I don't think there's a bad one of the bunch.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

I got the dr to rank 10 and im glad i did because she unlocks one od my favorite sonas. I picked the wrong choise to have sex with her tho becuase i keep picking the joke options oops.

lol I did the same, but make sure u do the twins requests so u can fuse her early. and have lots of money

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I think my favorite thing is that absolutely everybody bags on Mishima in different s links and events

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

I thought he was nice but weird until I got to the rank where he wanted some celebrity's heart changed because he was dating an idol

In Training posted:

When he pulled a hand gun out of his backpack I wasn't even remotely surprised

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I dont think there will be an rpg for the foreseeable future that is as good as Persona 5. [I comically do not see the twin boulders labeled "SMTV" and "DQXI" rolling down an incline straight for me]

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Going to wife Hifume

She's so good

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao again

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[Getting hit by a charged melee attack from a boss with my drain phys persona and ann sitting on a concentrated heat riser agidyne next turn] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmH8_3S9rHU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
is the exam song on there

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fumaofthelake posted:

It's "Life Goes On" if you wanna look it up and yes

gently caress yea

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Mitsuru was made cool in Persona 4 Arena 2 because her shadow form had a corner Infinite.

I also liked her win pose where she threw her coat on the ko'd opponent

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Every Mishima slink event leaves me in tears

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't know how it happened but everyones average level jumped like 5 places above me and it makes me wonder wtf people were doing since I'm pretty sure I've done most things I was able to do, aside from maybe a few requests hidden behind s.links. Doesn't explain 5 levels tho.. do people actually grind in this game? :barf:

I basically just fought every enemy I saw and ran into a couple treasure demons a palace giving me some good exp, but the longer I was in a dungeon the less I wanted to play. but I noticed average levels were like way higher than mine too

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I laughed really hard when Shido took his shirt off during the boss fight. I had no idea my utube would end up being so accurate

lmfao yea

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UEH3A3mqi8

I like this one because it sounds PS2 as gently caress

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYQvx-ZwJc4

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
The boss' initial design is dope and I get what they were going for with the second form, but it looks like a digimon.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I maxed ohya for Beelzebub and doc for alice but I think ryuji was the first person I maxed, just unintentionally. He was just always available.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

No, I'm right there. I can only play when my friend is free (he loves watching all the non-dungeon stuff) so I have to kinda trickle my way through the rest of the game.

hm.. reporting you to atlus.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Bonafied Monafied

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

It begins lol

lol

Adbot