Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i am a man of honor and beat the reaper fair and square repeatedly to go from lvl 70 to 93

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

I tried to tell takemi that I loved her but she refused me, I don't think you can actually wife the adults. But maybe I screwed something up. After that I settled for Ann

i think that's one of the links where a certain line of dialogue in an earlier rank up needs to be chosen for the romance to be open

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i girlfriended makoto because it seemed canon but on ng+ when i'll be doing all the dickhead dialogue choices im gonna romance everybody

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pablo Gigante posted:

I did it because it seemed canon too and I do like her character but I just maxed out her confidant and she wants to become a cop. I've made a huge mistake.

*camera zooms into my head* "We hate the cops."

gently caress

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

corn on the cop posted:

she's not slumming it out in the lower ranks. she says she plans on going to law school

a

c

a

b

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Pablo Gigante posted:

Post-Palace 6 spoilers The story reveals afterward are epic, it's the Persona equivalent of Truth: The Man Who Sold the World

i want someone to score that mgsv chapter with ocean's 11 music now

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

im taking a lil break between ng and ng+ with last guardian and twilight princess. holy poo poo is the game good though

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

oh my god

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

In Training posted:

Real smooth guys, nothing remotely suspicious about a group of teenagers from 4 different schools hanging out front row at a random court case

look they're just very passionate about the justice system

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i made one with hassou tobi, charge, debilitate and a bunch of drains/repels. breaking the final boss in two with an overpowered crew is a persona essential imo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the one classic heist scenario that wasn't made into a dungeon, a prison break, could have worked to break up the monotony (which wasn't really that bad i thought)

though you get a bit of that in the velvet room, mementos and in the aftermath of palace six

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

greetings, fellow master angler

• Locked thread