Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

My amazon preorder is arriving today. This has never happened to me before. I feel like the kid who's uncle works at nintendo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

I received my copy today. Just put the disc in, and its time to game. :cool:

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

In Training posted:

The only thing I don't like about the game is that you can't take screenshots which is stupid.

Yeah wanted to screenshot the creepy dude saying the police are my bitches, but wasn't allowed to. Thanks Sony

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

The Milkman posted:

Had to patch up the system but it didnt require an install? I thought all disc games did, it just booted straight in

Got through the first couple days.. feels good to be back

Does vita remote play still work.. that'd be a way to increase potential gaming hours

Idk how PS4 disc installs work, but when I put the disc in it showed a progress bars for approximately 2 seconds and then let me play.

At first the game details showed its installed size as 459kb, but a little while later it changed to 20.3gb. :shrug:

• Locked thread