Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

his englsh and japanese VA died like a month apart from each othr. before th game came out people wre speculating that Elizabeth would replace hm in the velvet room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

im workin from home today nd don't have much work to do but my copys not here until tomorrow, ths is loving unreal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

drat i guess the writings going to some places in ths one huh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i believe in you

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

when youre insanely hype about gameing but you gotta be productive

this fuckin rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

is there anywhere on the battle ui that says if you already have an enemy in your compendium

the enemies have bad nicknames ify ou don't have them

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Twilight prostitute

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

th designs on the first boss fuckin ruled, this games so good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

this one caught my eye

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i havnt been able to play since sunday nd i'm losing my mind. still havnt even started the second palace

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i love the cuts to the future when you make a new friend

"A group like yours needs a hearty breakfast. Someone had to have been supplying doughnuts to you. What do you say to that?"
I AM THOU

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Epic JoJo's reference in one of the classroom questions

th jojo ref in persona Q was 100% th best part of the game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Oi mate fancy a gun about with the six piece

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fumaofthelake posted:

Ann is a billion times better than Yukari at least

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pollens evn better because youg et harder enemies and better items but the enemies usually start asleep in the field

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

brainwrinkle posted:

Merciless mode should just replace the whole game with SMT3: Nocturne Featuring Dante From Devil May Cry

But it's just an emulated PS2 game, not uprezzed or ported in any way. That's the Merciless part.

oh word?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

So did you guys have any staple party members? I had Makoto and Morgana in my party almost always. Morgana because he's an amazing healer and my favorite character. I also got a lot of use out of his critical punches. I don't know if this is true but they seemed to crit a lot more often after a baton pass. As for Makoto, well, Marakukaja is really important on hard mode and nuclear is a great element overall.

ya, those are mine. i a lso tend to use yusuke a lot, his phys damge is good and ryuji cant hit for poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

4th palace is really cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol poo poo pops off fter palace 5, huh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

It begins lol

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

persona 5 arena :pray:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

It should be SMT theatrhythm instead of 20 songs that aren't even from the persona 4 soundtrack for 50 dollars

oh mama, id buy that in a second

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pq was fine but the soundtrack fuckin ruled, both versions of light the fire up in the night are top tier great battle songs

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it did but they wre all remixes and there were less than 30 songs in the game lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i fuckn love this game but th last boss has way too much health, jjust beefed it on the magic pixel. im finishing it tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

omg it happend again, mofo nuked joker ddown from 3/4 health on his lst turn alive with all his arms dead. everyone else was at half or above. gently caress

• Locked thread