Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Relatable hashtag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Strange Journey was the true sequel to nocturne, imo

quoting 4 page old post to echo that Strange Journey is Top tier SMT and is prolly in my personal top 3

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

OH gently caress did P5 just come out right beneath my drat nose.... My God. I gotta to buy a ps3, at least

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

when youre insanely hype about gameing but you gotta be productive

This is good poo poo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

im really into it. im also really into the possibility that by painting it ive made my copy of P5 tax-deductible

Do you do other cool art or did you just accidentally make something incredibly epic, because if the former I wqould like to see more of your work

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

HolePisser1982 posted:

haha, im just really well practiced with art. i havent updated this in a few years but if u wanna scroll through some stuff: http://scrollingmarquis.tumblr.com

thank you for putting good stuff into the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

whats the verdict on the ps3 version? are we talking PS3 MGSV doo doo or Wii U BotW style or what

• Locked thread