Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
imo it should be out in 4 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
my order has been delayed to the 5th

sadness overcomes me.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Fumaofthelake posted:

Yeah actually my advice was kind of dumb because I don't like the newer versions of either 3 or 4. I could just never get in to them (I bought FES but only played The Answer). It's probably because I played the vanilla versions of 3 and 4 twice each anyway and couldn't commit to playing another 80 hours with the new stuff (though I didn't like not being able to walk around in P3P and hated the new character in 4).

Play whatever the newest version of the game you're interested in is and you should be good. They are all really good games. It's a shame Persona and (to a lesser extent) 2 have aged so poorly because there is some wild poo poo in those games.

The final boss of 2 was the high point of the whole series tbh

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
just gone done playing this game for 5 hours and it's good.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
I could watch the battle win animation forever I think.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

In Training posted:

In fact every enemy in the game can one shot all of my team still. So it's got the same style of SMT4 where if you don't get the first strike you have like a 90% chance of game over, which is cool. Harder than P4 for sure, but I think I played that game on normal

P4 only had easy or normal I think.

the MC dying thing is lame imo.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

mycophobia posted:

I went down to normal difficulty :sweatdrop:

game is hard.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I can't accept any romance canon other than protagonist and Yusuke

actually it's protagonist and akechi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

mycophobia posted:

p5's biggest flaw is that yusuke isnt a relationship option. there i said it.

this but akechi

• Locked thread