Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
RPG of the fuckin century I'm going guts n gunz build this run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

bump_fn posted:

why is it just an accepted thing that the gym teacher is dating ann wtf

Because the gym teacher is an Olympic medalist and out their sports team in the map. Societal heirarchy goes

American-ish ubermensch
Everyday Joe
Fair skinned teenage criminal

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
the slaves are in pain. all is going according to plan, speedo king.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I'm a bit over half way through the first dungeon.

Are part time jobs worth my after school to evening blocks?

And does crafting take up a time block? I crafted 3 lockpicks and it ate my sunday.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I've noticed Morgana falls back to "support" when she dies, but I haven't seen her do anything.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

HORMELCHILI posted:

also did anyone else get chumped out wasting a day (dungeon 1 spoiler)by starting at the last save point and having to leave for the calling card?

i finished the dungeon around 4/28 and i was under the impression i'd have the same timeframe til the next story event happened, like the day of the board meeting where your expulsion is decided

is there any benefit to completing a dungeon as close to the last day as you can? or do you get the leftover time anyway?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

fuckin' perfect

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

ScrubLeague posted:

Hey I don't really post here but this game's really fuckin good

yeah i'm imp zoning for the p5 thread too :popeye:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Ryuji's rampage really helped during the second boss.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9jJI2Uo650&t=1090s

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

HORMELCHILI posted:

yeah its the end of the palace timer and it probably will give you a heads-up to check out mementos. theres no downside to getting up to the door before though so you can jump right in when its unlocked

Probably after the 3-4 day chunk of events after every pally

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
tip for players still kinda early in: if you're going to try and max temperance asap, get it done before summer break starts. the teach won't hit you up til after break is over.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Pf06Q_uiI

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
anyone else notice when you're sent to your room in the evening with only the option to sleep, sometimes the map on the fast travel screen displays and sometimes it doesn't?

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

In Training posted:

I like how ridiculous some of the requests stories are. Like this late game one where Mishima texts me and says hey man I found out about this assassin posing as a homeless guy

i like that the requests range from mean parents to such extremes

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
dodge the eraser

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
akechi the dream boy detective just tricked my idiots into letting him join the party. And then they told him like every little secret and nuance to their methods.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
i like this little diddy that comes on in some between scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P0OtvNlh60

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
sometimes i think for bosses that have phases where they power up to attack, it'll just give you the win if your last character in your turn attacks leaving just a sliver. like "eh gently caress it you won, it's just another turn of powering up after this, you won".

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

The Milkman posted:

had a dream about fusing personas and casting megidolaon

you'll never see it coming :stare:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

mysterious loyall X posted:

actually the group is rudderless without its leader. you think yosuke or ryoji can pick up the slack and give the mc a revive bead? think again. those two are idiots.

one of the numerous anime gfs on my team should be able to fan slap MC back to consciousness.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
ryuji's a little rear end slave

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Just beat the 7th palace and the boss music is the best battle theme yet!

I'm on the edge of my seat. :stare:

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Scotty z and tha 7 waifus is complete : - )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
someone said "fidget spinner" to me tonight

• Locked thread