Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this is all they showed from the HD SMT game. it would seem that japan has been covered in sand by an incredibly large man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the steelbook is insanely good looking, its ridiculous

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
excited to constantly be taking screenshots of the sick art

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
[flipping through flash cards to prepare] Best Girl.. that means AIDS... got it... Waifu, oh I know that one, that's AIDS too, sweet.. H...husbando.. I think that means god tier... poo poo, nope

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
1 ferry ride and 2 flights and then it's motha fuckin gamer time

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
got back from my vacation, time to fondle the steelbook

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
getting some real cowboy bebop feels from the stylish motion and groovy tunes. only just started, but what a gorgeous game..

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lol my entire rear end is blasting with pain from sitting in airports and taxis for 17 straight hours but thnkfully i only notice it when i pause the game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Are there autosaves or checkpoints happening in the background in the game? I dunno if I should be worrying about saving often, especially since so much of the game doesnt let you freely save (so far)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I would save as often as the game lets you, I don't think there's autosaving going on

:tipshat:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
named my protagonist ☆Killa☆ Kush, and Im getting a real kick out of ppl calling me Kush-kun

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
what did u guys choose for your protagonist names?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

booya

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i dont wanna shoot my wad too quick but this game is one of the most inspiring pieces of art ive seen in years

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

What's everyone's favorite menu. Mine so far is at the walk in clinic

i think im gonna be ripping off the basic triangle button menu for a painting tomorrow. if only i could emulate the thwack sound

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Agean90 posted:

really wish I could find a clean version of the all out attack screens, pretty much one of the most stylish things I've seen in video games

its so loving good, i was pumping my fist real hard the first time i saw it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
im so loving into the art style, its so good

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
when youre insanely hype about gameing but you gotta be productive

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

this is so insanely sick

appreciate it bud. i kept hearing the post-battle music in my head while i was painting it and it kept me in a constant state of stoked

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pole-Jack Norsemen posted:

This is good poo poo

im really into it. im also really into the possibility that by painting it ive made my copy of P5 tax-deductible

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pole-Jack Norsemen posted:

Do you do other cool art or did you just accidentally make something incredibly epic, because if the former I wqould like to see more of your work

haha, im just really well practiced with art. i havent updated this in a few years but if u wanna scroll through some stuff: http://scrollingmarquis.tumblr.com

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
some noob thoughts since this game's been on my mind a lot:

I played the first chunk of SMT4 last year as my first dip into the series and im really really really surprised by how much more engaging and inviting this game feels in comparison. The lively mood and music and art are doing so much to bring me into the battles and day-to-day stuff. I trust that SMT4's an amazing game to the people that are really taken by it, but it seems less and less likely I'm gonna open my 3ds to go back to blurry dirty apocalyptic Japan

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Is there anywhere I can pay too much money for a red t shirt with some persona 5 graphic design on it...like a phantom thieves logo and take your time in the magazine cut out letters

these are all bootlegs or whatever and probably depend entirely on what resolution the person uploaded it in, but yeah
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/persona

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Fumaofthelake posted:

I like the Spookies shirt that snuck in there

this one caught my eye

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

R. Guyovich posted:

i want ryuji's no mo' rules t-shirt very badly

https://www.redbubble.com/people/august8913/works/26016543-no-mo-rules-persona-5?grid_pos=61&p=t-shirt&style=vneck

• Locked thread