Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I dont have the right system to play this so i havent but i saw this today and i thought it was cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8fCEyYiRU8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

elf help book posted:

you can get a ps3 for $100 and play a bunch of other great games at low prices as well

Wait what

I have a PS3 but I was sure this was PS4 exclusive :eek:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

elf help book posted:

jump in gamer

ok i bought p5 for ps3 from amazon so i hope it isnt lovely compared to the ps4 version

i wish ps4 was backwards compatible because i still have like 50 ps3 games to play and i know if i get a ps4, ill never turn on my ps3 :saddowns:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i also pre-ordered the artbook because the style of this game seems insanely awesome and art books are fun

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Just got P5 for PS3. It's my first Persona (except for the guilty gear-style persona 4 fighting game that I played a little).

It's time to game

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

so people helped me out in the derpy klurf thread that i don't have to worry about social links: what about social stats? sometimes I'm told I don't have enough GUTS to mouth off to someone. I'm only on 4/18, but so far I think I've only raised knowledge (from a plato question in class) and proficiency (made some lockpicks). Is it easy to miss opportunities to raise these?

i dont want to look up any spoilers but i also don't want to miss out on cool stuff :shobon:

also IGOR needs to learn about pokemon storage because no one told me i had a limit of 6 personas until i recruited my 7th and had to kill one off :mad:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

If I beat this palace, I can't ever return to it right? I have a locked chest I want to open, and no lockpicks.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Harrow posted:

Correct.

Have you found the treasure yet? The game doesn't tell you this upfront, but you can't finish the palace until you find the treasure, leave, do something in the real world, and then come back. So if you're near the end of the palace but haven't done that real-world thing, you'll have one more day in that palace guaranteed, and you can craft lockpicks before then. I tell you this because I know some people get right up to where the treasure is and assume they're about to fight the boss, so they leave to heal up and come back the next day, only to be booted right back out again, which can be frustrating.

If you're on the final run of the palace (you'll definitely know it if you are) and you don't have enough lockpicks for a chest don't worry about it. Locked chests contain useful stuff but it's never so good that you should reset or something.
oh yeah i definitely did not know that, i assumed getting the treasure and getting it out entailed a boss fight and ended the palace.

thanks for the details, now i'll see if i can push forward. i just found the second map in the gross awful room.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I do not like that the main character dying is an auto game over.

I understand it, but I do not like it :mad:

In happier news, I am addicted to using all-out attacks to get the awesome stylish victory graphics

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I just got an update that my Persona 5 Art Book is shipping so I checked the reviews and there's EIGHTY PAGES LESS THAN THE JAPANESE VERSION :rant:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Also if you play sonic dressup you can now dress up your sonic in persona 5 outfits

http://store.steampowered.com/app/715910/Persona_5_Costume_DLC/

• Locked thread