Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
how long until there's a spoiler free walk thru of who to hang out w every day to 100% the game I ain't got time for this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
is tokyo mirage sessions any good

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
good news
https://twitter.com/doomquasar/status/849019125154422786

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
why is it just an accepted thing that the gym teacher is dating ann wtf

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
im sorry for my prev post ann Orz

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

brainwrinkle posted:

Part time jobs are good money early on and some raise social stats. Later they're more useful for the stats.

Crafting does take a time block. If you luck into crafting two of an item in one go, you'll gain 3 proficiency instead of the normal 2. This chance scales with proficiency supposedly.

also the chance to earn 3 over 2 is rng so you can savescum early on if you want

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
truly the goon dream

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
am i supposed to be able to beat the first treasure shadow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

elf help book posted:

youre supposed to capture it

thats what i meant i guess but its not weak to anything i have

• Locked thread