Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Fishing with Ryuji and Kawakami a++++ event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Hizke posted:

I just spent an hour fusing personae for the wardens, stopped at Neko Shogun. It's been said but all the persona models are loving amazing!!

I hope they will use the assets to make a new Raidou game.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

wizard on a water slide posted:

definitely, they let you do more group fusions and maxing it lets you bribe them to straight up ignore level reqs when fusing

In Training posted:

I need to do the twins stuff, I haven't done any of them. Are the rewards cool

I like that they seem to be totally loving clueless about their jobs as you get started on that relationship. Really curious how it ends up. Maybe they will do the fusion dance and turn into Elizabeth.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I was making coffee for Yusuke and got the option to "put some love in it" haha what a good game and good art friend

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Thanks video games for giving us a place where it is cool to be a gross weirdo

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

Temperance spoilers calling my teacher and paying her to come over in a maid outfit and call me master makes me feel really gross but the rewards are so good lol

End of link spoilers even after she quits the maid service if you call her she will come over for free to do your dumb poo poo or give you a "special massage" and she wears the maid outfit anyway so she won't be recognized

Maybe just don't do it then weirdo haha

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I changed the VO to Japanese so my six year old could listen to the music without hearing them say drat all the time

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Confidant question

So far the two women I've gotten to rank 9 both had the romance options come up then. Do all the girls have the choice come at rank 9?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Sometimes I still hum some of the Persona 3 music but can't really remember any of 4. I wonder where 5 will end up in my mind.

Also thanks for confidant info... wanna just pick 1 so I get the valentine or Christmas or whatever holiday it is this time scene and don't want to get blindsided by a choice

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Technically it's not clearing the palace it's clearing the palace and the related event going public

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Third palace in one night was rough... I used almost every item I had. Fourth palace in one night was no problem.

Good confidants can make a huge difference.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Training posted:

She's a shockingly bad doctor and frankly I'm surprised that she still a licensed professional.

You mean because of her wildly irresponsible research or because she'll throw down with a high schooler in a dusty attic?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

tumor looking batty posted:

If you beat a palace can u go back to it? I have some locked chests in the first one that I haven't opened yet and I' just at the boss now

Nope, but I don't think anything in there is worth blowing an extra day on coming back for.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Stolen from the Games thread

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Ughhhhh makoto why her awakened persona looks like a Michael Bay transformer

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

Its good that most of the responses for mishimas dialogue options are mean as well

I like that even at rank 7 or 8 in his confidant path i was still denying my identity during the field trip

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

tfw you're already tired of the place and Mona says you're only 1/3 of the way through the 5th palace

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I'm on palace 5 and getting really concerned about spoilers now... Think I will go to Easy mode until NG+

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Fumaofthelake posted:

I'm on palace 5 and getting really concerned about spoilers now... Think I will go to Easy mode until NG+

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk saw the palace 7 boss on a youtube thumbnail

Edit OK now I saw even more poo poo but since Persona 5 is actually a good game it just made me more interested in seeing how everything plays out.

Fumaofthelake fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Apr 16, 2017

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I'm going to wear my maid outfit and build a bomb in a minor's bedroom.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

"More or less."

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

elf help book posted:

i always say the nice options to mishima so i assume the final event will be him wearing my skin

There's at least a couple events where it's impossible to be nice, you can just manage your meanness level.

I went back and bought the collector edition and the interior of the Shujin school tote is the same design as the uniform pants and it made me really happy to unzip it and see that.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Perfect

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

I lolled last night when Yusuke took me to the church and made me pose like Jesus on the cross

Haha yes

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Hizke posted:

She's so good

I wish she was a party member

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

In Training posted:

Makoto = snitch. She's hanging out with the cool kids but she's still a square at heart.

Her awakening scene is the best, she steals all the evidence from her sister, handles the lovely guy in her slink without going to the cops, and takes charge of the situation in like 2 seconds when you need to drive the cat car out of the pyramid

Like the second thing she does in the game is lie to Principal Egg and use herself as bait right after

She's real good

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

You're giving the guy on the left way too much credit

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

3/10 could have been quicker

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I just spent 29.99 to get the 110 track Persona 5 soundtrack on itunes AMA

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

hubris.height posted:

is it available on any music service that doesn't turn my computer into a boulder

Afaik it's the only domestic option right now

The majority of the good songs are on YouTube though

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Hizke posted:

is the exam song on there

It's "Life Goes On" if you wanna look it up and yes

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

When you say six piece does that mean a magnum???? Because yes I will go on a gun about w makoto anytime

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Ann is a billion times better than Yukari at least

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Maybe I just don't remember P3 as well as I thought I did. I'd replay it but that sounds like a nightmare at this point

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Speaking of Mementos, has anyone managed to kill Death with the flu during flu season? I know Carmen gets a skill that increases the likelihood of modifiers like that affecting enemies, wondering if that makes it easier to accomplish.

My impression was that enemies start the battle with that particular ailment or they just don't get it at all.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I get confused whenever anyone uses her first name. I had to google it.

Be sure to get massages from her whether you end up dating or not so she can talk about how tight your body is

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Finally cleared palace six hellllll yeah

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

The music was good as well

It's the only dungeon music I can still remember

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

"New moves"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

I like Makoto better but her confidant is pretty boring where Hifumi's is top tier

• Locked thread