Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

you can't spell advertisements without semen between the tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

u fucker this poo poo is going to stick in my youtube recs for months.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

my name is skidka sorok protsentov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DlfAUXuVWw

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

man gently caress i want some kfc now

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

ive peered into the ads of the future on kids youtube and it is terrifying kill the ads now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_XBKAEuMRM

why is the description in arabic while advertising russian m&ms and snickers and nerf guns using actors speaking some weird combination of russian and bad english. why are there spiders. why is there a man in a gorilla suit. who the gently caress is paying these actors. why is anything.

pagancow why have your people done this.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Cjsnq8kVU

an quality ad that knows its target audience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

in my recent travels across the internet i happened to encounter a link to an article on top ad publiclation "ad age" which i understand to be a sort of language play on the words "adage" and "ad" and "age"

ad age is amusingly itself full of ads, attempts at defeating ad blockers, and the like.

shame that in this glorious digital ad revolution era that i have access to secret wizardries such as "dev tools" and "dom editors" and "oh lol i see you decided to make the content 'dark' if i don't subscribe but-but-but-nonononononooooooooooo you can't simply intefere with my connkdjgnikrdgjrgnkrgndrgndrgj"

somewhere, in the darkest vestiges of the marketing department, a content admin is enraged, but at the same time, furiously turned on.

• Locked thread