Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

akadajet posted:

I've never once thought "man I wish I had a >1kW PSU"

i'm 1200 mibbijoules

also it's common knowledge that the wattness of your power supply has to be at least the hotness of the fembot on the box your video card came in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDuC_9akrRA

we are the last generation to be entertained by adults who could legally purchase lsd and it shows

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Migishu posted:

the expelling of thermal heat is my posting

back in my day we expelled caloric heat

just leave a place for those invisible fluids to run out

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

pagancow posted:

omg im so upper class im unable to drink WATER (gtfo with that poo poo!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW4z8z68tC0

SPLASH TWO OH IS THE ONLY THING ILL DRINK IN MY PRIVATE BACK YARD WHICH IS NOW A DESERT

poo poo how'd i miss this one the first time round

waa waa i'm a helpless man ape who would literally dry up and wither away if it weren't for my woman who has been trained to add only the finest artificially sweetened flavour crystals to whatever carcinogenic fracking runoff comes out of our faucet and deliver it to my indolent chair-dwelling rear end

• Locked thread