Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burning swine
May 26, 2004

i came here from the codec thread to remind everyone that Ads are Bad™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burning swine
May 26, 2004

they're not good

burning swine
May 26, 2004

pagancow posted:

Quite possibly the best CG VFX Ostrich ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjKd24UCPYY

p[lease give these guys an emmy im in tears

didnt watch because it's an ad

burning swine
May 26, 2004

burning swine
May 26, 2004

sorry pagancow i can't see you're posts because of my adblocker :(

i hope they were good tho

burning swine
May 26, 2004

Celexi posted:

It isn't that I dislike ads, it is that they usually make websites look like poo poo, or that they play music/video, or that they come with malware.

i dislike ads

the only good ad is a blocked ad

lol if you don't hold your hand up to block your view of billboards while driving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burning swine
May 26, 2004

pagancow posted:

lets pose a hypethetical, lets say the best most stable, fastest operatiing system was made, but the only way you could get it was ad supported, [further reading of hypothetical not required, correct answer is no]

fixed ur thought process

• Locked thread