Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
"My Persona is a motorcycle. Your argument is invalid."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lakbay
Dec 14, 2006

My eye...MY EYE!!!
This is going to be an 80 hour first playthrough like p3p and persona 4 right?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Nioh followed by Zero Dawn Horizon followed by Nier:A followed by this has been a fantastic 2017 so far.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lakbay posted:

This is going to be an 80 hour first playthrough like p3p and persona 4 right?

My file's sitting at 101 hours as of finishing my first playthrough, mind you there were a few times I left the game idle for a few hours, so I'd def say somewhere from 85-90 hours is a bit more realistic.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
So this isn't ever coming to PC, eh?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Megazver posted:

So this isn't ever coming to PC, eh?

It isn't impossible but certainly isn't announced or even hinted at.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I'll say it: This game is never coming to PC

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Arist posted:

I'll say it: This game is never coming to PC

Heh. I'll see you in 2035 with my PS4 emulator

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I don't even have to play to know motorcycle girl best girl.

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?
Does anyone know if there's an official guidebook coming out that'll be worth its salt? It's really hard for me to sit back and play a Persona game without optimizing my S-Link routes and, well, I like the pretty pictures too.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

i'm not happy about talk being back and it being the SMT standard instead of the previous 1+2 persona talks.

but those persona designs are so loving good!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Finally someone's very specific fetish of school teacher who is also your maid?

epenthesis
Jan 12, 2008

I'M TAKIN' YOU PUNKS DOWN!
I don't think DoubleJump exists anymore, and they're the ones who created the 3 and 4 vanilla guides. It annoys me because they posted Ai's correct bio on their forums once and I never got around to printing it out and pasting it over the bad copy in my guide.

E: also a shame because they did good work and some people presumably lost their jobs

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Saint Freak posted:

Finally someone's very specific fetish of school teacher who is also your maid?

you mean everyones very normal and common fetish, right

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Sakurazuka posted:

Looks like a good waifu selection.

Rainbow Six: Siege has more good waifus than the entire Persona series.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

quote:

there are no gay options, so get used to dealing with that

show me some good tumblr salt from this, there's gotta be an overflow already.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

C. Everett Koop posted:

show me some good tumblr salt from this, there's gotta be an overflow already.
i think if people on tumblr were mad about this, i would very much agree with them and empathize with their pain and frustration, especially coming from a series that literally had a gay romance on the ps1.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Wait, can you actually date your homeroom teacher? That's kinda messed up, Phantom.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Endorph posted:

i think if people on tumblr were mad about this, i would very much agree with them and empathize with their pain and frustration, especially coming from a series that literally had a gay romance on the ps1.

And Yusuke is practically Jun with a paintbrush! It makes you despair.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

not to mention it's really lame for a game about how society is hosed up and adults are all crooked and trying to keep you down to not go there. like it jut makes that social commentary come across limpwristed and weak.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Endorph posted:

Eh, I can't say I'm surprised but still disappointed. Anyways for DLC costumes is it for the entire team or just 3 main guys? I bought the ToB stuff but they were outfits for everyone.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Alder posted:

Eh, I can't say I'm surprised but still disappointed. Anyways for DLC costumes is it for the entire team or just 3 main guys? I bought the ToB stuff but they were outfits for everyone.

the dlc costumes for p5 are for the entire team, yeah. They just show the main 3 on the dlc page because, uh, spoilers I guess? Even though the others are on the cover.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Rainbow Six: Siege has more good waifus than the entire Persona series.

post them itt

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
im going to buy this game and kiss goro on the mouth

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Endorph posted:

the dlc costumes for p5 are for the entire team, yeah. They just show the main 3 on the dlc page because, uh, spoilers I guess? Even though the others are on the cover.

I feel a little better now but it should be approx $3 just like FFXV to be fair :colbert:

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
"Persona 5 will be bad." -Baal

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

Space Flower posted:

post them itt

IQ
Ash
Frost
Hibana
Buck
Valkyrie
Mira
Twitch before she got patched to look like a sex doll

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

As far as I know, the Persona series has never had a German MILF doing counter terrorism operations in skinny jeans.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Literally all I've spoiled myself on is Ryuji's ultimate Persona and I'm mad that it's not Blackbeard

Game's gonna own though

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Hace posted:

"Persona 5 will be bad." -Baal

I agree

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Exclusive gameplay trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY7ABD8gKeU

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Endorph posted:

not to mention it's really lame for a game about how society is hosed up and adults are all crooked and trying to keep you down to not go there. like it jut makes that social commentary come across limpwristed and weak.

Speaking as a gay dude myself, not every video game needs man smooches for the sake of man smooches. Even if there are ton of characters with maximum smooch capacity. Lookin' at you, artist guy with a noh mask.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

P4:G was so loving money that I'm stoked to ground floor this but good lord it is all going to feel so overwhelming again.

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

^burtle posted:

P4:G was so loving money that I'm stoked to ground floor this but good lord it is all going to feel so overwhelming again.

Yeah, and long gone are the days of being able to just sperg in front of the TV for days on end. I just might have to take a couple of days off work to soak it in, never done it for a loving video game before but here we are.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FisheyStix posted:

Speaking as a gay dude myself, not every video game needs man smooches for the sake of man smooches. Even if there are ton of characters with maximum smooch capacity. Lookin' at you, artist guy with a noh mask.
i disagree, man smooches for the sake of man smooches are the most important thing on this earth, second only to lady smooches for the sake of lady smooches

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Endorph posted:

i disagree, man smooches for the sake of man smooches are the most important thing on this earth, second only to lady smooches for the sake of lady smooches

Ahhhhh, hell, you're right! :allears:

GoneRampant
Aug 19, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna love and hate my first playthrough, since it'll likely be before the max social links run is anywhere near ready to go up on the internet, but this game has been on my most wanted list since 2014 and looks amazing.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There's already a decent amount of Max Confidant guides up, you just need to familiarize yourself with everything to know the locations and whatnot.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

GoneRampant posted:

I'm gonna love and hate my first playthrough, since it'll likely be before the max social links run is anywhere near ready to go up on the internet, but this game has been on my most wanted list since 2014 and looks amazing.

There's already a max link guide on gamefaqs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

this game had me at 'one of the character's persona is a FUCKIN MOTORCYCLE'