Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I could make a quesodilla right this second

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Pawn 17 posted:

Society would collapse.

It would be anarchy as millions of nerds emerged from their basements and roamed the streets in search of anime. They tried this once in Japan and the economy collapsed overnight. There was chaos in the streets and untold numbers of people died. The army had to come in and distribute relief anime.

If your societ is reliant on anime to function then perhaps it should be reduced to ashes.

The_end
May 17, 2014
Most men go to work to get away from their wife.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Pants off sharting cumtalk y'all!

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

SBJ posted:

If your societ is reliant on anime to function then perhaps it should be reduced to ashes.

reducing a society to ashes is how we got anime in the first place. I shudder to think of what even more horrible thing would emerge if we do it again...

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'd like to see a day without time.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
let's all us boys hurl ourselves into a ravine.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
How about instead of having a protest, we just get whatever we want, all of the time, forever?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Pawn 17 posted:

Lets have a day without anime! Show the World that anime is needed a lot more than people think.

yeah let's have a day without anime on Miku day, great idea genius

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Pawn 17 posted:

Society would collapse.

It would be anarchy as millions of nerds emerged from their basements and roamed the streets in search of anime. They tried this once in Japan and the economy collapsed overnight. There was chaos in the streets and untold numbers of people died. The army had to come in and distribute relief anime.

No one in Japan likes anime, idiot. It's a subversive weaponised export product, much like the kfc double down.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

No one in Japan likes anime, idiot. It's a subversive weaponised export product, much like the kfc double down.

Except the double down was good and was used to purge idiots with weak bodies that couldn't handle it and got fat and died. A good weapon IMO.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's called the weekend, you should try it sometime 😎😎

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
America is slowly unravelling, so may as well speed up the process!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

I'm pitching a tent outside in solidarity

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Aferisan posted:

They should have a reality show where they take away your kids for a week.

I used to do this a lot but it wouldn't be very entertaining because usually the results were the parents would continue to engage in drug abuse and domestic violence and if you really want to see that just head to your local trailer park after 5 p.m.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I'd still go to work because they pay me money

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

Toadvine posted:

I'd still go to work because they pay me money

What if they paid you the same money regardless of whether you went or not

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

SBJ posted:

What if they paid you the same money regardless of whether you went or not

Its not the day's pay I'm worried about, its the big chunk of money they keep paying me twice a month. If I gave them prior notice then they would dock me a vacation day which is contrary to the message I'm trying to send. I'd still be acting in solidarity (good) but not disturbing the imbalance (bad).

I'll rephrase: I'm not going to no-call no-show without a good reason.

Flared Basic Bitch
Feb 22, 2005

Invading your personal space since 1968.
I'm mad as hell about my disproportionately high paycheck, preferential treatment by the justice system, and undeserved social advantages. Let's roll, OP.

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Who will kill the spiders?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ha ha girls are gay

• Locked thread