Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
I'd like to start a $20-ish yahoo roto league using league safe, because I live in Missouri which is now banned from yahoo pro leagues. And since I'm very busy and it's hard to find a two hour chunk of time, i thought of doing the draft through couch managers. It's a slow draft where you have up to 8 hours to make your pick, and there are email reminders when it's your turn. You can also set the next 1-2 picks to go automatically from your queue. It's pretty neat. Ill have to pay $3 for a subscription for the month but I'll just pay it, it seems worth it.

Anyone interested? I'd like to have it be close to standard 5x5 but maybe with tweaks like qs instead of wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Welp, I went ahead and made the league and have 4 managers so far. Ill just post the link and leave this thread at that:

https://yho.com/mlb?l=95798&ikey=aaf25a4048741dea&soc_src=app-sh&soc_trk=lnk

• Locked thread