Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

IMJack posted:

Who are the not-poo poo publishers willing to take a chance on non-typical games anymore? Bethesda?

Devolver?

Starbreeze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
Look for Hitman Season 2 on Fig!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

I think the wine glass is used when stromberg goes back to the school? After the greeting at the front entrance, go inside for further conversation. I've never bothered to find out their routine once inside though - it's always been sniper time for me at that point.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Holy poo poo the dance-off is amazing :allears:

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

double nine posted:

I think the wine glass is used when stromberg goes back to the school? After the greeting at the front entrance, go inside for further conversation. I've never bothered to find out their routine once inside though - it's always been sniper time for me at that point.

Yeah once Strandberg evacs to the school he'll hang in Zaydan's office and drink from the wine glass there.

Also missed the opportunity to call the video 'General Zaydance'. Shameful stuff, OP.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
There is no other keycard in the consulate basement- the one you pick up is the one the guard leaves there.

All guards in the escape tunnel (except for the enforcer in the meeting room) have patrol routes. The guard was taken out before any of those patrol routes, though.

Some soldiers are allowed on most of the lower floor of the embassy. There's a keycard sitting on a table that will let you use the side stairs to the basement (or you can walk out the front door).

The wineglass is indeed for Strandberg.

rchandra
Apr 30, 2013

I sure hope that sabre gets used.

At 23:10 or so you hear Zaydan talking about the plate that you were wondering how to learn about.

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Ah, the prisoner assassination is magical.

Imagine Sayd's emotions when he wakes up in the locker. Naked. After someone knocked him off in a place where best he could expect is a death by firing squad. With the body of Zayad next to him.

Great writing.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

An interesting* aspect of the prisoner disguise is that it makes everyone on the map hostile to you, even (most of) the civilians in the market/riot/café. There's a few player-made challenge contracts that require using the prisoner disguise to melee kill several npcs in the embassy or marketplace, if you're particularly masochistic.

Danny Glands
Jan 26, 2013

Possible thermal failure (CPU on fire?)
A question: Will we see community contracts in this LP?

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Danny Glands posted:

A question: Will we see community contracts in this LP?

I don't have any plans currently, but I'm not gonna say no to doing some as part of a stream sometime in the future. I'd probably want to do it on a console copy though because I'm afraid of melting my PC!

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
For a stream or bonus episodes I suggest using something like these:
https://thekotti.github.io/2016.html (More serious)
https://github.com/txl5858/Hitman-Mexico-Rules (Crazy rear end wildcards)

Mexico rules are amazing :allears:

Nalesh fucked around with this message at 05:14 on May 19, 2017

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

What type of a masseuse does their work without the client taking their shirt off?

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Samovar posted:

What type of a masseuse does their work without the client taking their shirt off?

Abstracted Hitman one. Or possibly one with a phobia of skin-to-skin contact.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Nalesh posted:

For a stream or bonus episodes I suggest using something like these:
https://thekotti.github.io/2016.html (More serious)
https://github.com/txl5858/Hitman-Mexico-Rules (Crazy rear end wildcards)

Mexico rules are amazing :allears:

I really wish these things were executables rather than having to setup and navigate Powershell :psyduck:

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Samovar posted:

He's so tense he won't even take his shirt off.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

04 - Bangkok
Club 27

And here's the link to the soundcloud mentioned in the video!
https://soundcloud.com/theclass_band

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.
I love this map so god drat much, so many lovely things you can do :allears:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

No drowning in toilets? :(

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Poil posted:

No drowning in toilets? :(

Oh, you can totally drown people in toilets.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Him dying the way of his girlfriend is poetic, not ironic.

Edit: I do like the dynamic between Diane and 47.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 16:57 on May 31, 2017

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
My mistake :(

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I really enjoy them leaning ever harder into the running joke that 47 is better at whatever he needs to do to disguise himself than the guy he's replacing.

Slow_Moe
Feb 18, 2013

"Better safe than sorry" he says...

...while leaving a loaded gun behind on the floor.

Danny Glands
Jan 26, 2013

Well, no references to Chess the musical here.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Are there ever any challenges that involve achieving as high a body count in a level as you can?

If I ever played this, I would not get high marks, as I'd never be able to JUST kill the targets.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Danny Glands posted:

I was humming it the whole time, for the record.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Weeble posted:

Are there ever any challenges that involve achieving as high a body count in a level as you can?

If I ever played this, I would not get high marks, as I'd never be able to JUST kill the targets.

Sadly, theres only the rare "Kill these multiple people while dressed as this thing" Challenge.

And I have a similar playstyle, if that hasn't already been proven with my footage.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Nalesh posted:

I love this map so god drat much, so many lovely things you can do :allears:

It's also incredibly pretty.

In general I've been really impressed with how well they pull off exotic, cool places in this game.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I'm not the biggest fan of Thailand- its design and layout are quite restrictive compared with any of the other maps, and it has the most scripting bugs of all the missions in Season 1. In particular, detection by roadie NPCs in Jordan's tower is really spotty, which is a problem when there are several rooms full of them.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Sadly, theres only the rare "Kill these multiple people while dressed as this thing" Challenge.

And I have a similar playstyle, if that hasn't already been proven with my footage.

I haven't played Hitman, but my archetype in these sorts of games is The Clumsy Ghost. "Okay, gonna get through here without alerting folks. Oops, he saw me. Oops, he saw me too. *five minutes later* well that's a big pile of bodies. Sorry."

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Danny Glands posted:

I haven't had the chance to watch the video, does 47 get a giant chess piece disguise?

NHO
Jun 25, 2013

Night10194 posted:

I really enjoy them leaning ever harder into the running joke that 47 is better at whatever he needs to do to disguise himself than the guy he's replacing.

Well, I understood the comment that 47 drums like machine is that he got spectacular sense of rhythm, but no... artistic individuality in his beat? No passion.

Danny Glands
Jan 26, 2013

White Coke posted:

I haven't had the chance to watch the video, does 47 get a giant chess piece disguise?

Nope. No muddy old river or reclining Buddha, either.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

So, why does 47 do this job? It's clearly not for the money.

Spuzzz
Mar 27, 2005

I have hit my head some many times I am surprised I can remember my own name.

Night10194 posted:

When you are passionate about your work, it's not really a job.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Night10194 posted:

Because it's the only thing he knows how to do. At least with ICA he's killing people who have it coming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

NHO posted:

Well, I understood the comment that 47 drums like machine is that he got spectacular sense of rhythm, but no... artistic individuality in his beat? No passion.

That's definitely not how it came off to me, it was a compliment not a criticism.

Night10194 posted:

It's literally what he was made for, wasn't it?